World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I burned a couple WQs this morning before work and got up to AK25. Got a quest from Khadgar on Broken Shore, and I assume after this, is when it'll take 4 hours per AK level all the way up to 40? Prior to this I could raise my AK as fast as I could get Order hall resources.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Mccheese I'm not even sure you're playing the same game as us. As far as I can tell you only do pet battles

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Even the trash before and after broodlord was pretty awful

Those damn pop up pillars that slowed the whole raid until a rogue deactivated them? Fuck that noise. I still hate those things and I can charge / leap through the rooms now.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Mccheese I'm not even sure you're playing the same game as us. As far as I can tell you only do pet battles

I do literally everything in the game but normal/heroic/mythic raiding. I even do LFR.

I would argue that I actually play more of the game than most people!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I

If your class and game are "garbage", then maybe you're trying too hard. If the people you play with expect too much, then hang out with someone else.
What if your class is designed like garbage? I dont try at all, still garbagie :/

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Came back on my monk and going MW for heals, but dang if my warlock isn't calling to me hard. Affliction seems in a much better spot than it was 6 months ago. Added bonus that my class order hall quests are done for my Warlock and barely started on my Monk!

Noodleface Noodleface Hate me for not going MW?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know, its probably some fucking random addon but I keep crashing when I jump in raids. Never had this happen before

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's something going on

We have a few people that dc going downstairs during demonic Inquisition or jumping into the center during maiden. I got dced hitting a wall the other night

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
We had severe lag on just initial pulls on Goroth, enough so to where it would take 5 seconds for abilities to go off for everyone.

No one had any high ms or world latency. Once we completely reformed the raid, the lag disappeared.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yep i chi torpedo'd into a wall and got DC'd earlier, and DC'd again on my DH when i felrushed (but this has happened since the beginning of legion).

I got the Maiden hammer last night on heroic, and it WF to 920....yep i now have a 920 melee weapon that i cant even transmog anything into. BrM/MW can only transmog to staffs/polearms, WW cannot transmog their fists into anything except other fists. would have been pretty cool to transmog the WW fists into 2 hammers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah when I played warrior it was pretty clear some shitass code was in here - we got used to that random fuckin rock. TOS seems to have more problems than usual though, we've been having people DC mid-fight A LOT.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
its auto distributed too so you dont get to roll its just given to a random player like the mistress mount and its soulbound.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Something just took a shit. Can't log in, just get servers with no characters on them now. I'm not alone, @BlizzardCS is lighting up.