World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
KJ longest living boss since Cata. And you guys hated that expansion :+|

Although that was 42 days for Ala'kir. Wow didn't know that scrub lord took so long. What's the story behind that?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
KJ longest living boss since Cata. And you guys hated that expansion :+|

Although that was 42 days for Ala'kir. Wow didn't know that scrub lord took so long. What's the story behind that?
I think to kill him the first guild had to have two groups wait out of combat to minimize damage during a certain phase and then go in. He was overtuned

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Remember the first time i went into MC timewalk left after 5 minutes when everyone was AoE'ing the Firelords and wondering why they would just keep respawning

Or the stuff that slathered on debuffs that they never bothered to rework even though dispel now has a sizable cool down. Everybody bitching to clear it off them its like jesus can only dispel this shit so fast.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
anyone know how often sisters casts Moontalon now? it was nerfed in the hotfix today, hoping we can kill them tonight as it takes a lot of effort killing that damn owl every 20 seconds.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
anyone know how often sisters casts Moontalon now? it was nerfed in the hotfix today, hoping we can kill them tonight as it takes a lot of effort killing that damn owl every 20 seconds.

When I did it last night, the first moontalon didn't come until well after the healing/damage absorb shields were gone. Usually that's around when the 2nd one does.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I thought the black temple tw was really well done and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Only thing I'd have changed was making a few of the mechanics a bit tougher to give more if a feel for how dangerous they where. Things like bloodboils fel enrage or the aoe during Illidans demon phase. Other then that it was a lot of fun to do bt again

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Illidan owned us. We were literally 5 seconds from wiping on him. I'm amazed he didn't despawn once the RP was over, haha.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
We really weren't.

Like when I charged that boss and instantly died
Lol I tried to warn you. I even said mother shaz has an ability that 3 tanks need to soak otherwise then you Yolo in and we had a dead noodle. Then Illidan. Hey guys kill parasites don't let them touch... only to get to 5% and it became a race as to wether we where going to die or illiDan was.. spoiler we tied :) raid went full retard can't go half in those situations÷

xzi

Mouthbreather
I couldn't talk but like the first thing I said when someone mentioned Mother when we zoned in was "Someone is gonna pull her and die"

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user