World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does it matter what quest lines I do first? I have all of Suramar quest lines to do, and then the Broken Shore quest lines to do. Now that I'm AK40, I'm kind of excited to do Suramar. Everyone said it was amazing AP back in the day when Legion launched. I can only imagine the amount of AP when AK40. hahaha

Edit: Man, coming back now, after only playing a couple months at launch, there is an over whelming amount of content and shit to do. Just now am doing my Order Hall quests to get some more followers rolling. Then Monk quests to unlock Relic, then Suramar, Broken Shores, etc etc.. Damn!

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You need both suramar and broken shore, doesn't really matter the order but broken shore may require farming supplies (can't remember)

xzi

Mouthbreather
While we're complaining about gear, Drape of Shame (the cloak that adds +5% more healing on crits) out of kara is still worth like 30ilvl for paladin and I've still never seen one higher than 870

feels bad man

xzi

Mouthbreather
according to that I also only ran lower kara 6 times total which is completely wrong + doing it m0 weekly on reset as well just for the off chance

I don't know what the season is but we did it a few weeks ago a few times like right as tomb released. Usually though I link a 15 kara key and the group tells me to fuck off lmao

xzi

Mouthbreather
I thought that site only shows m+ runs that you "scored" on for your realm

- In this table, we are only able to show runs that were in realm top100 and included in Blizzard's leaderboards. There is no way to get data about all your runs via the API.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well stop being such a pleb.

Lower Kara is the worst of the worst though. The nerfs were sorely needed.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I ran way more M+ than I wanted to this season trying to get mastery gear.

Finally got the ring I needed yesterday. Thank god.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I need to do more but I haven't had a really strong desire to do more than like 2 a week. I need to get a bunch of plate tards together to share gear tbh

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao the class comps they have in this mythic KJ kill is funny. 4 druids 5 rogues 4 hunters

Member when blizzard wanted all classes to be able to do progression? ;_;

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a plate tard too if you need him. I can even pretend to be a ranged class by standing in the back and spamming Howling Blast!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user