World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If nothing else the dude is smart enough to exploit that brand for every penny of cash he can. I heard that was what caused the guild to split before he didn't want to share any of the monetary gains.

Take notes Noodle, and soon maybe you can exploit nerds for cash.

xzi

Mouthbreather
We have entered the era of the Jock Nerd.

It's pretty common for very high level players of anything competitive to be pretty physically fit. Of course there's your outliers sure but for the most part like pros of CSGO, DOTA, etc etc are all fuckin ripped

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's pretty common for very high level players of anything competitive to be pretty physically fit. Of course there's your outliers sure but for the most part like pros of CSGO, DOTA, etc etc are all fuckin ripped
Is this a side effect of literally nothing else to do? Game for 8+ hours a day, and so why not just to hit the gym? Or is this a side effect of trying to not feel like a worthless piece of shit because they game for 8+ hours a day?

Tactician

Ancient
I think a lot of them feel that a healthy body will let them perform better at the game even though it's just hands on a keyboard/
Controller

xzi

Mouthbreather
Better stamina and feeling less sluggish is always nice in anything you do. Plus if you're good at vidya and look vaguely decent random esluts wanna bang you, there's not much downside.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Here's his girlfriend. He's doing ok but you can kind of tell what type of girl you're getting.

23474207776-offset-2178-preview-480x272.jpg

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Here's his girlfriend. He's doing ok but you can kind of tell what type of girl you're getting.

The type of girl that does anal and likes to be choked during sex. You can tell from the uncle molestion in her eyes. She will probably let you unload a pint of throat yogert in her eyes after face fucking her until her tears cause her makeup to run down her face.

I see no problems here, plus she makes money mooching on the success of her man and horney twitch viewers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Am I the only one who unbinds W and D from movement to have more keybinds near my left hand? (obviously not as I got it from somebody back in the day for PvP keybinds and it's stuck). I just use mouse look to move around, auto run to click on things while I move or position my cursor accordingly. It's worked out so far but as I start to tank I'm not liking having my back to boss. I don't know if you get crit more if your back is toward the boss but I know you can't parry (DH Veng) so I'm wondering if that 1-2 seconds is really hurting me not back pedaling and if I should bind the back pedal to something.

To people who tank a lot, do you reposition yourself through back pedaling or not?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Am I the only one who unbinds W and D from movement to have more keybinds near my left hand? (obviously not as I got it from somebody back in the day for PvP keybinds and it's stuck). I just use mouse look to move around, auto run to click on things while I move or position my cursor accordingly. It's worked out so far but as I start to tank I'm not liking having my back to boss. I don't know if you get crit more if your back is toward the boss but I know you can't parry (DH Veng) so I'm wondering if that 1-2 seconds is really hurting me not back pedaling and if I should bind the back pedal to something.

To people who tank a lot, do you reposition yourself through back pedaling or not?
Yes. Especially with packs

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>

Repositioning like this is a requirement for a bunch of things. e.g. Maiden on the Avatar fight, when you have to back away from his room aoe. You don't want her hitting you in the back. Taking repeated unmitigated 2m+ hits while running is no joke. As Noodle already mentioned, packs of mobs need this too, mostly because they often don't stand in place like you figure they will and you need to tighten up the pack.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Repositioning like this is a requirement for a bunch of things. e.g. Maiden on the Avatar fight, when you have to back away from his room aoe. You don't want her hitting you in the back. Taking repeated unmitigated 2m+ hits while running is no joke. As Noodle already mentioned, packs of mobs need this too, mostly because they often don't stand in place like you figure they will and you need to tighten up the pack.
*Unless you stagger everything anyways