World of Warcraft: Current Year

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any idea what comes out today? the third island?

got 2 930 relics that Titanforged from WQ over the past week, terrible traits and the same type but hopefully one of them has a decent secondary ability when the crucible comes up next week.

How high is your artifact? Unless you have been grinding the shit out it, you won't have access to the extra traits.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just no demonhunters that post, or are they kinda just meh to everyone? I noticed during leveling with my wife, neither of us really had any urge to jump on the DH and do legion stuff, double jump or no.

Seems like post legendaries next expac going to be kinda a pain in the ass keeping them supplied in weapons that only they can use and can't use anyone elses? Would think that would lead to some angst as far as drops. (I see how armor is usually tokens etc, going to have to do it with weapons too?)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He joined us for mythic EN and his dps was pretty bad comparitively but at the time he hadn't played for like 8 months

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DH are actually pretty good dps but everyone that plays them FUCKING SUCKS

Good single target (not elite), good short term AoE with CDs up, and horrible sustained AoE and burst AOE with no CDs. Havoc is not in a good place right now.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
my wife - while she loves pets- hates having to farm rare drops...but is almost ready to give up on the damn drop for the pantara or whatever they are called...she has been farming the "talbucks" for hrs over and over and over...ugh. she is almost to the point where she is going to pay one of my kids to farm them to get the drop...

other note- my wife has 2 alts and her main- her main is 110, her alts are both 109 halfway through the level to 110, and besides doing the quest to get her legendary weapon... has not stepped a Foot on the broken shores and has not Killed any mobs, she has done it Entirely via pet battles. (her main has done quests etc on the island the alts have not)

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I play Demon Hunter in raid, but I've hated it ever since they gutted the Momentum playstyle. And then gutted everything else. Mostly just still playing it because I can't arse myself to get an alt up to speed with all the farming I already do on the DH.

But double jump+glide still makes them feel smooth as silk in the overworld, so I still enjoy playing it outside of raid.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He joined us for mythic EN and his dps was pretty bad comparitively but at the time he hadn't played for like 8 months

Well to be fair, 880's do jack shit in damage comparatively. Akylie was tits at 600k a year ago. I can do that on the Hunter without any legendaries at 890, now. Hope he didnt "requit" just because of that. I just had to get over it with a new character.

my wife - while she loves pets- hates having to farm rare drops...but is almost ready to give up on the damn drop for the pantara or whatever they are called...she has been farming the "talbucks" for hrs over and over and over...ugh. she is almost to the point where she is going to pay one of my kids to farm them to get the drop...

Ive been doing the shit too. Just a theory.. but I believe the made the Talbuk meat even rarer now. Before the most recent patch, I was getting one every 10 or so. I killed probably 50 yesterday and only got one. Not to mention how f'n flaky the Apex shit is and how easy ANYTHING can fuck it up. Someone in guild said it was bugged, but I feel her pain.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure why he stopped playing. We invited him and got it done, never complained. We've had a lot of return players that instantly quit though so it's not surprising

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
How high is your artifact? Unless you have been grinding the shit out it, you won't have access to the extra traits.

I'm 64 at the moment, so not quite enough for the level 3 traits, but with the way AP is going up i probably wont have an issue after the crucible is unlocked.

DH are fine if they gear appropriately, pre-ToS they geared Mastery because of how stupidly good chaos blades was. after they went haste crit (i may be wrong on that part), Method brought a DH with them for every kill up to Avatar, i wouldn't say Havoc is terrible, it just requires a very specific set of secondaries/relics/legos.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I finally made one last night and it's just really fun to play, I feel like that's why it attracts so many tards including myself because I love zooming around constantly. Definitely gonna fly off boss platforms.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I finally made one last night and it's just really fun to play, I feel like that's why it attracts so many tards including myself because I love zooming around constantly. Definitely gonna fly off boss platforms.
I had to take chi torpedo off my bar during krosus because at least two times I suicided off

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I just noticed this button on the Blizzard launcher for the first time. Stream a game live to Facebook? WHY?1?!?!?1 Who thought this would be a good idea? WTF? :eek:
blfb.PNG

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I want all my coworkers to know that I'm a basement dwelling neckbeard who plays dungeons and dragons on the facebook.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All your female co-workers would think that battle pet collection of yours is adorable. Not sure why wouldn't be streaming 24/7. Even when you're not playing just leave an ElvUI AFK screensaver up of a corgi or something.