Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
so last night was fun

ALvRgA.gif

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
so last night was fun
There are elements of the KJ fight that piss me off so much that I just want to log off. So much RNG on top of RNG stacked next to RNG. It's just not a good thing.

It's not even the soaks anymore. We have those down no problem. Phase 3 is just a clusterfuck of RNG.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tomb of Sargeras
  • Demonic Inquisition
    • The number of Echoing Anguish debuffs has been reduced to 2 (was 3) on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
  • Kil’jaeden
    • [Hotfix in testing] Reduced the health of Kil’jaeden, Erupting Reflection, and Shadowsoul by 5% on all difficulties.
    • [Hotfix in testing] The maximum distance from the center of the platform that Armageddon can spawn has been reduced on all difficulties.
    • [Hotfix in testing] The radius of the explosion from Bursting Dreadflame has been reduced on all difficulties.
    • [Hotfix in testing] Chaotic Eruption damage and knockup has been reduced on Mythic difficulty.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Well bit the bullet, and transferred my mage, just don't see myself raiding as boomkin.

Can't believe Iceburn was available on Hyjal.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't know how I feel about the crucible. On one hand it's just extra buffs whatever that's cool, on the other.. blizzard knows full well people are going to try to min-max and they're putting up an impossible gate that not even time can fix. I think it's especially stupid that I have 2 of the same relic with completely different traits (all bad btw kek).

I think they should've just made the entire thing like the t2 traits you get from the crucible, not actual weapon traits. It would've pissed me off a lot less.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This week was the first week I haven't done at least one max loot level M+ key since Legion launched. The beginning of the end...

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
last lego acquired, no M+, i log in to raid, do order hall on the phone, log off.

apparently 2 of the netherlight crucible abilities are bugged for tanks (murderous intent and shocklight) they dont apply to people in tank specs.

torment the weak is god damn broken for shadow priests since its shadow damage and its buffed by all of their other abilities (same for aff locks)

the other seem really sporadic, some fights they are 6% of my damage some fights .4%

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea the huge dps increase people have at the moment means you can push all the shitty overlaps so they dont align so bad. Basically you dont have dread sharks during tornados+hydras

xzi

Mouthbreather
I was with pugging with a guild doing some mythic for a week and then we progressed on host a bit but couldn't kill before reset, they wanted to go do mistress instead and I just noped the fuck out of there. Then all their healers came back and I haven't gotten anymore kills, boooooooo

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Okay so apparently two of the goodies for people purchasing the grab bag this year are a two seater alliance airship mount and a two seater goblin blimp mount. They look pretty damn good. I was not thinking about getting a ticket but those mounts tempt me greatly.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay so apparently two of the goodies for people purchasing the grab bag this year are a two seater alliance airship mount and a two seater goblin blimp mount. They look pretty damn good. I was not thinking about getting a ticket but those mounts tempt me greatly.

For clarity, the mounts are from the virtual ticket, NOT the goody bag.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry yes the virtual stuff from the ticket along with apparently a bunch of other stuff for various games in game.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thinking of it as the virtual goody bag but I forgot a physical goody bag is also an option. It also had some neat stuff nice blizzard back pack and some other stuff.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like the virtual ticket is 40 bucks US so far the stuff we know about virtual item wise is a two seater alliance airship mount and a two seater horde blimp mount but they said a bunch of stuff will be coming from now to blizzcon for various games for virtual ticket holders. Looks like they increased the amount of video stuff for the virtual ticket and it has all access feature so you can watch/rewatch what you want when you want once the content is out and up to a month after.