World of Warcraft: Current Year

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wish my class/spec (Frost Mage) had a viable t21 set bonus. Nope! Run more ToS until my eyes bleed!

This seems to be the case for far too many specs atm and i cant see how it can continue. I would exspect them to nerf T20 into the ground, if not next week, then after the world first race is over (which might be next week).

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
We decided to clear our heroic splits to up our ilvl and get more 4p bonuses (just got mine tonight finally) and heading to mythic tomorrow. The first few look easy and just wondering if you're talking about bosses on mythic.
Yep mythic

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has throne been under-tuned or have we been forged by the fire that was tomb?:emoji_thinking:

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This seems to be the case for far too many specs atm and i cant see how it can continue. I would exspect them to nerf T20 into the ground, if not next week, then after the world first race is over (which might be next week).

Sub rogue 2pc/2pc here, or 6pc. If they nerf our T20 bonus Outlaw will for sure become the dominant spec.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i think they did a better job of making the difficulty ramp up than they did with tomb. most guilds in tomb were stuck at 3/9 for a few weeks where as in Antorus you'll be stuck at 5/11 for weeks =p

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I feel like everyone was better geared too. There seemed to more avenues to get extra equipment like the Argunite vendor or the Invasions. I started to notice some of my alts catch up in ilvl real quick.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Has throne been under-tuned or have we been forged by the fire that was tomb?:emoji_thinking:

I think it's both, as far as the mythic race goes. They taught us for an entire tier that if you don't play perfectly through 100% of this fight you will wipe your group for even mistepping and more than likely you also will just be benched instead. I think people just got gud, 2gud.

It also helps they do a far better job in my opinion at telegraphing almost every single ability in ANT. With just skimming the dungeon journal and pulling at least once it was very obvious what every ability was going to do and how to handle it. A big QOL change to me is that the soaks change colors if somebody is standing in them so you can see very clearly who is soaking what, etc.

But for these top 10 guilds worldwide, they are all geared as fuck on mains and several alts and have basically any comp they can possibly want, that helps probably.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Im not ready to rule out that some of the fights may be imbalanced yet, severe class stacking like on Coven and requiring 2+ paladins (of any flavor) on imoner may need a once over.

Coven is extremely unfriendly to melee even on heroic, and aggramar at the moment 100% requires a third tank. just some weird comp stuff floating around. we'll see if they nerf it in the following weeks.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
See I'm fine with the class stacking under the old system. It wasn't this bad back in the day because most people had about 3 alts fully raid ready. The system that is now only lets the few elites have raid geared alts due to lego and AP farming.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I feel like everyone was better geared too. There seemed to more avenues to get extra equipment like the Argunite vendor or the Invasions. I started to notice some of my alts catch up in ilvl real quick.

This. I have 4 toons that are 920+. 1 of which never say TOS N or H.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yep. My warlock came into the first raid at like 900? And within 2 weeks I was 935

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Most of my alts are 930+ with minimal time investment. The higher rate of titanforging from the weekly chest and the overall increase of item level from m+ helped.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hey, at least he reminded us that he doesn't know the fights on Heroic.

Check out them wipes on KJ, though... same people dead pretty much immediately, every single time. After a number of wipes we basically just said "this isn't worth it, run's over, good night". #noregrets

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't blame yo u and I don't understand how people doing the fight for 5 months continually fuck it up.

The sad truth is I've done it with pugs without issue