World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
From the sounds of it even in the xpac the classes play like ass without the azurite abilities. Is it really to much to ask to have the classes play properly and the bonus shit actually be bonus

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyone know of an addon that yells at you if you aren't spec'd as you've specified for a fight? The one I found only worked up through ToS.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I finally got my first random legendary essence done (yeah I'm slow like that) and got the affliction warlock ring. YAY mage tower challenge here i come!

btw what's going to happen to legiondaries in BfA? I mean, some people have like 30 of them... bag space yo... can't sell, can't disenchant...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I finally got my first random legendary essence done (yeah I'm slow like that) and got the affliction warlock ring. YAY mage tower challenge here i come!

btw what's going to happen to legiondaries in BfA? I mean, some people have like 30 of them... bag space yo... can't sell, can't disenchant...

They will probably make them destoryable again. At the start of legion they could be destroyed. They changed it when too many of the player base threw shitty ones away hoping for BLP since the system was pure aids. Also there was a long period of time when you couldn't have more than 4 total which the poop sockers found out after running like 17000000 Maws of Souls.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Each legendary you have should transform into a legendary battle pet when BfA launches.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That dude Podizzle we had several months back thought you were the most angry and bitter person in the guild haha

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
They will probably make them destoryable again. At the start of legion they could be destroyed. They changed it when too many of the player base threw shitty ones away hoping for BLP since the system was pure aids. Also there was a long period of time when you couldn't have more than 4 total which the poop sockers found out after running like 17000000 Maws of Souls.

It's amazing how the system seems terrible now but apparently it's actually a huge improvement. Mother of god that sounds laughably worse. I really think their design team holds off on obvious improvements so that they can patch them in later to excite the playerbase.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you think that's bad wait until someone tells you how on launch the blp only worked if you already had a legendary

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ion: "Listen, we're gonna put some totally awesome systems that everyone loves into the game. Check out this idea"
The Team: "Ion, that sounds terrible, I don't think anyone is going to like that"
Ion: "Shut the fuck up and do what I say!"

*Everyone*: "What the fuck are all these bullshit systems? This fucking sucks?! Who's idea was this?!"

Ion: "The team felt it was a fun and interesting choice, the team is currently re-evaluating"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tonight at 8 EST or 5 PST there will be an Ulduar raid led by me.

If you need a cross server invite add me a_skeleton_03#1395 ahead of time.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ion: "Listen, we're gonna put some totally awesome systems that everyone loves into the game. Check out this idea"

NVWg2RQ.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
My first leggo was sephuz and it definitely contributed to me taking a break for a couple months since I knew it would be forever (or maybe even a few days lolrng) until I got another one. It's such a bullshit random system and the fact that it's all the same chance that some folks are getting legit spec upgrades like Nathrezim or Liadrin and you can be over here looting Agg's stride while holding your dick.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users