World of Warcraft: Current Year

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, given the state we've seen things so far, I don't expect it before September at the earliest.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So anyone have an active large-pop guild I can just mindlessly tag along in?!

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Apparently Seth Rogen developed Hearthstone between playing roles as lovable fat guy that gets to fuck hot chicks.

spronk

FPS noob
huh

N3MsdgA.jpg

Caeden

What the fuck is Mythic? Why did they not kill some raid sizes.. or did they and just flex all that shit?

Edit: So I sorta called that raids would be dropping a size, and they did. Mythic will be the new epeen.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
I wonder if they will let us cross realm raid the current content tier or at all since there is no more flex.

Rime

<Donor>
I doubt I will be able to keep my guild together if we are looking at a Q3-Q4 release, which sucks. I was hoping (against hope) for a Q2 launch.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Bad orcs again, no new class, no new race, no new tradeskill, no new technology. Some decent long requested feature and the housing could be funny. However, am I the only one not super thrilled what has been shown?

And take that hard from behind, 10 man HC raiders.

Caeden

Interestingly enough, Blizzard renames a raid size to Mythic and has instantly made that word more relevant than anything the like-named studio has done in 10 years.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interestingly enough, Blizzard renames a raid size to Mythic and has instantly made that word more relevant than anything the like-named studio has done in 10 years.
Interestingly enough, you say Mythic I still think of DAOC, not blizzard.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Timeline issues I can see: Orc invasion of Azeroth results in destruction of humans/alliance. Thrall is never born and Medivh remains corrupted. Lich King never exists, which means Legion doesn't get fucked over by the Scourge. Legion invades Azeroth successfully...which results in the Old Gods being able to hijack the Legion portal they make from the world tree and escape. World is destroyed.
.. world is destroyed, titans come check it out and their leaders are crushed by the Old Gods who start to swallow up more titan-terraformed worlds, Titan (the "canceled" project) is revealed to be in full production and will really be WoW2.0 but you play as titans (new alliance) or legion (new horde) trying to stop the Old Gods while also skirmishing with each other, now on a galactic scale.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As for that chart:

Lfr is lfr

Normal is dead...flex is the new normal and just renamed.

Heroic is more or less the same I'm guessing, although tuned flex style (not as tightly?)

Mythical raid is ultra hard and ultra tight tuning since the raid size is a static number