World of Warcraft: Current Year

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
This is going to sound like some cognitive dissonance, but I hate dailies but love WQs. I cannot figure out why. They’re the same fucking thing. Invasions were nice. Something like that needs to come back mid xpac.

With the app, the missions became something I did while shitting. I’d still rather them just fucking die.
I think it was the vast amount of them all over the world the different loot and the ability to skip some because the rewards arent all worth it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can "game" the Legion WQs though because they have a 3 day timer. Which means you don't have to do them every day. I still do them, but I avoid the Argus factions. I keep an eye out for Kirin Tor and Wardens to partner them up with the other Broken Isles factions, focusing on OR/gold missions mostly.

I love the mission tables because they were pretty easy character building and produced decent gold.

Did they mention a new BfA app for it?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So just ran my Monk through the Argus intro again because he's an inscriptionist and I wasnt about to pay thousands of gold for what seemed to be a common Glyph.

Anywho I have to say that the second time through I still like the Argus content, quite a bit more than I like the opening zones of BfA actually...

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Someone negged or whatever the fuck out of me for calling Island Expeditions just Invasion Point 2.0s which themselves were Scenarios 1.5. I imagine they must have thought I was talking about Invasions themselves. They do need to put in an Alliance invading Horde area and Horde invading Alliance area or old god type invasions in the new zones about 1-2 patches in for alts.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why don't you go eat a cock while the adults have a conversation on a forum?

The Grown Up forum is around the corner. I don't think you're supposed to tell people to "eat a cock" in there though.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

A 5 million gold mount that only a small number of players is going to buy is not going to come close to counteracting the torrent of gold that got pumped into the game via the order halls. I was buying a token every 6 days with my gold and I only started at it less than 3 months before they were taken out in the pre-patch. The entire playerbase had access to the missions, and while only a small amount of that probably put a lot of effort into them: It is still a stupid amount of gold that just came out of nowhere.

And even if the mount somehow counteracts all of that, that still doesn't indicate they give a damn or they wouldn't have put the missions in to begin with and the mount would have possibly had a lower price as a result. The spider mount didn't stop them from implementing them, why would the dino be an attempt to fix it?

It's just something for whales to buy tokens to purchase.

Khane

The price of tokens has dropped like 10% since the gold missions were removed from the OH. I suspect it will keep dropping until the good BfA gold missions are added.

• 1Solidarity

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I don't think you know what pedantic means.

1534008749477.png

Excessively concerned with minor details and rules. Hi. I'm looking at you. You sure do love to argue, dude. You can tell me otherwise, but... yeah, hopefully you can see where this is going.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

So you think being argumentative is the same as being excessively concerned with minor details. Call me pedantic but...

Actually they say a picture is worth 1000 words. Let me show you a picture of what pedantic looks like:

Batman-Knightfall-Part-1-Break-You-Bane-Bane-Breaks-Batman-DC-Comics-Trinity-Comics-Review-202x300.jpg

• 1Picard

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I think you guys should settle this like men in game. With a pet battle.

• 7Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Oh thanks for reminding me McCheese. I almost forgot to mention to everyone that ArkInventory has a great pet collection tracking system built right into the default setup! No setup necessary at all!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
btw, just a heads up (or reminder) because some of you may have overlooked it. They're releasing BfA simultaneously across the world, so the American release is bumped to 3pm PDT (6pm EDT) August 13th instead. [/B]

bfarelease1.jpg

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not looking forward to expansion launching at a time that works for functional members of society. Don't they know they're supposed to launch at like 2am so that cave troll neckbeards have their birthrite advantage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Legion launch was a shitshow even with staggered worldwide release and 12 AM PST for NA. I'm not expecting much stability for the login servers for the first 48 hours. Make sure you have your anti-afk scripts ready to go boys!