World of Warcraft: Current Year

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I dusted off my horde rogue from my time on BDF. Glyphs I need aren't even available on the AH. Considering transferring off just for a better AH myself.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I dusted off my horde rogue from my time on BDF. Glyphs I need aren't even available on the AH. Considering transferring off just for a better AH myself.
Yeah that is a shitty problem to have. Being on a huge server the AH pretty much has everything, and for cheap. Makes the game MUCH better to play on one of the packed servers. I'd advise you just take the bite and jump ship to one of the big ones.

On a different note, you guys weren't kidding about dps taking off after a small ilvl increase. Rogue went from doing 60kish to easily holding about 115k now. It is amazing what some SoO weapons, and trinkets will do. I got the Assurance of Consequence last night and that thing is disgusting. 33% off stuff like killing spree has made combat feel so much better.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah.. that trinket makes a huge difference, heroic warforged 2/2 upgraded is 50%
frown.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's amusing on Windwalker Monk. Fist of Fury cooldown evaporates.

Of course, at this point in ilvl, there's no reason to actually cast Fist of Fury in PVE. Would be moderately amusing to see someone wearing the old 2pc tier that dropped the cooldown by 10s, and the Assurance.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just like the fact that as combat; I can pop Adrenaline rush / shadow blades, with revealing strike up and that trinket, the cooldowns by the end of the 10 second cooldowns, are already only on a 40ish second CD.. so i can use them almost every minute if i maximize my CP generation. This being with the shitty LFR Upgraded 2/2 version. 33%

Also using killing spree before hand will make it reusable immediately after using adrenaline rush/shadow blades as well lol

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Someone trade me a Game Time Card or MoP Expansion for Gold. Make it so! I refuse to spend anymore money on WoW.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard store with leftover, and extra (so they say) Blizzcon swag:

Blizzard Store

A few things on there that was not available this year either. Pretty neat.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
If anyone is looking for a RAF on Arygos-US (Alliance side), soon to be merged with Llane-US, hit me up in a private message.
smile.png

Penance

I swear the legendary cloaks have all but fucked any reasonable playing of alts in PvE raid settings.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I swear the legendary cloaks have all but fucked any reasonable playing of alts in PvE raid settings.
Ya it's a pretty long haul if you're starting fresh. I've got a few of my alts up to the Runestones steps, but I just can't bring myself to care enough to run the LFR or do openraid stuff for them. Obviously you can get them from SoO but if you want to get them faster you need to do the old content.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They add quite a bit of dps, I mean it's the expansions legendary it should be substantial. They should just let me buy quality of life stuff for alts if my main already did it, this is fucking casualcraft.
I think the word you're looking for is "Ordos."

Penance

It would've been nice if for other classes you didn't have to do most of that collection shit. If your starting fresh I would imagine it takes about 1.5 months to finish.