Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Wawaweewa.

rrr_img_49358.jpg

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
After looking through all those pictures I can't help but think that Blizzcon is the new Halloween.

In that it's a good excuse to dress like a slut, haha.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Logged back into my account for the first time in a few months after Blizzcon. My ilvl 423 Horde Paladin is balla. Like a boss.
frown.png

Gotta farm Timeless Isle now I guess?

Edit: Lol well isn't this loot pinata?! Just picked up 3 purps from Timeless Isle, boosted my iLvl quite a bit!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 10 day free trial expired while I was playing and... I want to keep going. Guess that means the magic has returned for me.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My 10 day free trial expired while I was playing and... I want to keep going. Guess that means the magic has returned for me.
I hate to say.. Im in the same boat. Zzzz lol

A good friend and I started new toons on a new server and it made all the difference.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I got sucked back in as well but I've been back in a couple of months now. I'm actually impressed with some of the things they accomplished in MoP. I never connected with any of the 80-85 Cata stuff but in with the 85-90 stuff in MoP I kind of cared a bit. I mean, shit, the final part of Jade Forest was gut wrenching for me.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went back did the new content, bored and dont log in now. Same ole WoW, nothing new to see here.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So what items should I look for to launder about 80k moving from one dead server to another?
Battle pets are good for this. They are easy to launder because they aren't a physical item and they're account wide; you can just make a level 1 on the server and cage and sell them from your journal before you even transfer. Check prices on the server you're going to and see if you can get them for equal or cheaper on the server you're on now. Stick with moderately priced pets so you aren't screwed if a couple won't sell. I've funded a couple alts on different servers to get epic flying, etc just by letting them sell the dupe pets my main gets.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hrm I'll have a look at that thanks. I haven't even decided yet if I want to move somewhere else or just move my mage back to BDF. I truly despise world PVP and playing on an empty server in an empty guild isn't so hot either. So being able to move some gold without transferring will be helpful.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
is pvp really that bad? I leveled through TBC and Lich King on Blackrock and world PvP was hardly an issue... although I realize MoP has a shit ton more dailies and areas to contend with so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
is pvp really that bad? I leveled through TBC and Lich King on Blackrock and world PvP was hardly an issue... although I realize MoP has a shit ton more dailies and areas to contend with so I probably have no idea what I'm talking about.
World pvp is dead outside people ganking on timeless isle with the dark souls thingie. Pretty much has been for years

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Hrm I'll have a look at that thanks. I haven't even decided yet if I want to move somewhere else or just move my mage back to BDF. I truly despise world PVP and playing on an empty server in an empty guild isn't so hot either. So being able to move some gold without transferring will be helpful.
Join a Sen'Jin guild. Pretty much any one should have 100% less screeching than Big Clits.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That would certainly fix the money transfer problem. I'd just be moving the hunter to where my money is, heh.