World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Trump's Staff
looking at the BfA research on the companion app and noticed the upgraded flightmaster's whistle. Do we get a new flightmaster whistle in BfA or does the one from Legion still work? I'll admit I never tried it last night.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
looking at the BfA research on the companion app and noticed the upgraded flightmaster's whistle. Do we get a new flightmaster whistle in BfA or does the one from Legion still work? I'll admit I never tried it last night.

I believe it gets upgraded later.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I believe it gets upgraded later.

Ahhh nuts. There were a couple places while questing where I had to run back through a whole mess of mobs to 'get out' where I was thinking "Man I miss that whistle..."

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hit the sack around 2 am. Just woke up feelin' ready for some leveling. Guess I'll take a shower while the servers are down.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Are people using WarMode while levelling? I noticed while I was making my way through Tiragarde Sound that I saw virtually no other players. It was like levelling through 8-month old content it was so empty. I might as well have been playing a single player game.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Got to 114 last night and did some tradeskill stuff. Unlocking all the factions and whatnot right now. Just did a bunch of Tortollan shit.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Are people using WarMode while levelling? I noticed while I was making my way through Tiragarde Sound that I saw virtually no other players. It was like levelling through 8-month old content it was so empty. I might as well have been playing a single player game.

I know quite a few were for the exp boost.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was glad I got to play normally last night. Only one dc for a quick patch/hotfix.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Drustvar is fantastic. I hope the other zones are at least half as good, but I heard Drustvar is the good one and the rest are kinda meh? Drustvar felt totally unique and different from any other WoW zone and that was impressive, since that's so hard to do nowadays. It felt like a Grimm's Fairy Tale/Fable thing .

My god does the main city suck serious donkey balls though. What the fuck were they thinking with this place? The concept is cool, the execution is trash.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I played from 9pm to 7am and hit almost 118. Little slower than most but I took a lot of breaks. Levelling experience feels good. Voldun feels a little disjointed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Drustvar is fantastic. I hope the other zones are at least half as good, but I heard Drustvar is the good one and the rest are kinda meh? Drustvar felt totally unique and different from any other WoW zone and that was impressive, since that's so hard to do nowadays. It felt like a Grimm's Fairy Tale/Fable thing .

My god does the main city suck serious donkey balls though. What the fuck were they thinking with this place? The concept is cool, the execution is trash.

Zuldazar is quite nice. The Horde area is about mid way up the huge pyramid so you can just jump off and glide wherever you want to go. Everything is in a neat little square and kind of just go downhill to get anywhere else.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Boralus is a terribly designed hub. No aspect of the thing makes any damn sense.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I got hit with that Incompatible bug last night which kicked my DK from the server and couldn't get it patched. I managed to do it first thing this morning after sleeping it off. I lost a lot of time farting around though lol.

If anyone's starting up or low level on Horde and needs some gear, I'd recommend turning in that war supply quest line at Nathanos. It let to the warfront quests and I did Drustvar with Gallywix/Eiltrigg. It was funny and barely had any kill needs, just avoid the rares because they're 120 (everything along the way was my level). The end of the line results in three pieces of azerite gear - helm, shoulders, chest - with decent bonuses.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Don't play alliance but it looks like a canal city what makes it super shitty?

It's a canal city.

It's a maze. And it's a pain to get around and navigate. It's very, very dumb. Whoever designed it has never stepped foot in an MMO.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

so many nic cage wicker man jokes.

• 1Like