World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was so brainwashed by legion I didnt even realize that WW monk could use a 2h staff now... lol
Can't use fists of fury with it

Same as brm can use 1hers, but can't use bos without a staff. Ie, completely worthless

The neck levelling is garbage. If I can complete a mythic dungeon And get gear WHY THE FUCK do I need to wait on a time gate

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
They knew leveling that artifact grind sucked balls in legion. Why they decided to repeat it in bfa is mind boggling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
A lot of what they did is mind boggling. Like why is the mission table/war campaign ship so far away from everything else and how come the area that it's in is not a rest area? Why are there are only like 2 mailboxes in all of Dazar'alor? Why are some quests so painless to complete as a group and others require everyone in the group to click everything themselves with no shared progress?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if Destiny 2 xpack can be bought using Blizzard wallet balance thing

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can't use fists of fury with it

Same as brm can use 1hers, but can't use bos without a staff. Ie, completely worthless

The neck levelling is garbage. If I can complete a mythic dungeon And get gear WHY THE FUCK do I need to wait on a time gate

Oh yeah... oops!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's not even on you man, it's a dumb decision. We should be allowed to use what weapons we want. I was looking forward to trying some dual wield. Lot of complaints about this.

Yeah. Monk weapons are stat sticks most of the time. Unless fists you don't even use them. Not sure why we can't use whatever we want.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also, some of the Warmode PVP talents are really beneficial (more defensive cooldowns for monk tank for example) and they seem to work on leveling content.

Are these expected to be used in PVE also?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Cant speak for monk, but for disc priest, my pvp talents make PvE 1000000x easier.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I would assume that warmode talents will be unusable in instanced zones, but I haven't done any dungeons yet. Are they usable in dungeons? Wouldn't make any sense as there is no possibility of pvp there.

• 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would assume that warmode talents will be unusable in instanced zones, but I haven't done any dungeons yet. Are they usable in dungeons? Wouldn't make any sense as there is no possibility of pvp there.

Idk. I got 120 today so I'll be dungeoning it up tonight if anyone wants to join me!

Cybsled

Warmode and the associated PVP talents are disabled inside dungeons.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
ffs, I'm so slow, I'm only 117. I just haven't had time to play as much as I want. Should hit 120 this weekend, I hope.

• 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Through leveling and fuckng around a lot. I got to 120 without even finishing 1/3 of Nazmir. Noodleface Noodleface what is that addon for the most optimal leveling route?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't use it but several guys did and levelled insanely fast

Azeroth Auto Pilot

Honestly I wouldn't rush to 120. In a couple week everyone is going to all be at the same level anyways. Best to enjoy the zones.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I didn't use it but several guys did and levelled insanely fast

Azeroth Auto Pilot

Honestly I wouldn't rush to 120. In a couple week everyone is going to all be at the same level anyways. Best to enjoy the zones.

I am aware. I already got 120 on the Monk and will complete all the quests before I go on the alt. I have no intention of smelling the roses so much when I level alts.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That addon is great for leveling because fuck all the troll nonsense.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I am aware. I already got 120 on the Monk and will complete all the quests before I go on the alt. I have no intention of smelling the roses so much when I level alts.
Sorry was mostly referring to alkorin. For my alts I don't give a shit lol. That addoncan autoskip cutscenes too