i woke up out a deep sleep with the need to make this meme

tycixqtq0jg11.png

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man I would love to sit down and waste hours on this shit but I have been so busy with work. I am gonna spend the weekend on this shit but I am unsure if I should focus on leveling or AH flipping while the ultratards are forking over millions in gold for some shit level 120s and common dogshit mounts. 🤔

I just need to snag about 10 mil or so to buy a long boi and an extra few million for tokens and shit so I can piss it away on more useless shit like Destiny 2, or Hearthstone cards, and BMAH bullshit.

Shame I can’t make Asmongold money shitsocking this game, I totally would.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I would love to sit down and waste hours on this shit but I have been so busy with work. I am gonna spend the weekend on this shit but I am unsure if I should focus on leveling or AH flipping while the ultratards are forking over millions in gold for some shit level 120s and common dogshit mounts. 🤔

I just need to snag about 10 mil or so to buy a long boi and an extra few million for tokens and shit so I can piss it away on more useless shit like Destiny 2, or Hearthstone cards, and BMAH bullshit.

Shame I can’t make Asmongold money shitsocking this game, I totally would.
On his stream the other day he said he had 17000 subs. Imagine that monthly income

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Flipping epics seems dangerous to me. Prices will crater due to oversupply imo. I am afraid to do it. I bet the first two day were awesome for them though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Epics are still in the hundreds of thousands. Some like the new Teebo's in the millions.

Anyone a surv hunter or demo lock at 120? Wondering how they feel.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Epics are still in the hundreds of thousands. Some like the new Teebo's in the millions.

The new Teebu's will probably stay in the millions because it looks fucking badass.

Mz4hkdy.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It just seems like the new BoE's are complete fucking trashfire garbage because they aren't level 111. They are LFR level who gives a shit gear, the people buying them knowing that plain Mythic 0's give out 340 plus and 355 is Normal Mode raid shit blow my mind, but morons and their money. The sad part is BoE's were nice through the whole 2 years of legion since you could twink out shit or gear up alts with items. The BFA shit aside from maybe the Teebu's listed above simply for Tmog value are going to be 1000% worthless as fuck before the first tier is over.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They took away a lot of the fun shit that existed in Legion, like the level 101 BoE's and all the fun food buffs / random potion effects. The fun police are having a ball.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Did the leveling zones feel like a giant step down from Legion for anyone else? I recently leveled a character from 100-110 to get ready for BfA and for horde at least all these zones feel like shit in comparison. Zuldazar and Vol'dun felt really disjoined, Nazrim was ok in that it felt a little faster paced than the other two. I dunno, just rambling a bit but all the Legion zones felt like they had a decent pace and the Order Hall stuff helped break up the grind a bit.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Did the leveling zones feel like a giant step down from Legion for anyone else? I recently leveled a character from 100-110 to get ready for BfA and for horde at least all these zones feel like shit in comparison. Zuldazar and Vol'dun felt really disjoined, Nazrim was ok in that it felt a little faster paced than the other two. I dunno, just rambling a bit but all the Legion zones felt like they had a decent pace and the Order Hall stuff helped break up the grind a bit.

I liked them a lot. Vol'dun I felt was the worst of the 3 for horde. I did it last and just felt no where near as epic as the first two. I kinda liked that all 3 zone stories were both linked to the main one but also self contained. Rather than legion, which to me felt like 5 self contained stories that didnt have much relation at all in the end game, other than "we have all the artifacts, hurray"

Needless

Toe Sucker
playing holy is giving me PTSD from healing release cata dungeons. Absolute hell with how bad the average player is lmao

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider

Been doing Demo almost exclusively in Zandalar.

The feel is fine, in that it's very comparable to Legion if you touched Demo during Legion, but holy hell do I hate how squishy the Felguard and even the Voidwalker are in BFA areas when you have either a mob with a stacking dot attack or you have 3 (not-minions) pulled. It's my #1 complaint: it is a real pain in the ass to do much when you're forced to channel Health Funnel so you don't get your shit pushed in. That said, I can usually solo any of the rare elites that aren't the 1.2mil hp ones and generally not be in dire straits.

On the not-bitching side of things, I present the following: 28k Demonbolt crits (Azerite gear) and Demonic Tyrant doing 5k / 11k (crit) per swing. Yes sir!

And back to bitching. I have absolutely no idea who was in charge of the Doom change because it flat out confuses me and feels practically worthless. Legion's version of it was arguably the best in the class's history. In 30 seconds I'll get one Soul Shard and the damage will be the same as three Demonbolts. AND. I might get lucky with a Doomguard... if the paltry damage kills it. Pretty sure someone had too much fun snorting the rl Crackling Shards, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit level 120 greens give WAY more Expulsom than anything else. You know how trinkets give you a guaranteed Expulsom? Well they do if you didn't, but on top of that, 120 stuff gives it way more often too. I have a rate of about 1/3 atm after about 200 greens. It's drastically better. Most people don't seem to know this, so buy out your AH's level 120 greens!

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea prices of epics are going to tank as soon as raids release, and since you can't twink with them they are going go stay low with the exception of DMD and teebos.

I did a world tour of all the mythic (except siege obviously) and ended up around 332, but I don't feel like I kill things any faster than when I was 300.

Expansion feels like dog shit so far, horde zone is a giant pain to navigate so far. azerite traits aren't even worth using right now, just ilevel (not for all classes). leveling this necklace is shit - might as well just wait a few weeks and get the 60% "bonus". Island expeditions are repetitive as hell and are almost required. Dungeons were the best part imo. Hopefully raids are similar.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Been doing Demo almost exclusively in Zandalar.

The feel is fine, in that it's very comparable to Legion if you touched Demo during Legion, but holy hell do I hate how squishy the Felguard and even the Voidwalker are in BFA areas when you have either a mob with a stacking dot attack or you have 3 (not-minions) pulled. It's my #1 complaint: it is a real pain in the ass to do much when you're forced to channel Health Funnel so you don't get your shit pushed in. That said, I can usually solo any of the rare elites that aren't the 1.2mil hp ones and generally not be in dire straits.

On the not-bitching side of things, I present the following: 28k Demonbolt crits (Azerite gear) and Demonic Tyrant doing 5k / 11k (crit) per swing. Yes sir!

And back to bitching. I have absolutely no idea who was in charge of the Doom change because it flat out confuses me and feels practically worthless. Legion's version of it was arguably the best in the class's history. In 30 seconds I'll get one Soul Shard and the damage will be the same as three Demonbolts. AND. I might get lucky with a Doomguard... if the paltry damage kills it. Pretty sure someone had too much fun snorting the rl Crackling Shards, ifyaknowwhatImean.

Felguard and Voidwalker have about the same amount of "tankiness" (which is not much) but the Felguard has way more utility and does way more DPS. Voidwalker is fairly useless at the moment. I like the way Demo feels and plays out in the open world while questing. But it is very unsatisfying to play in dungeons when my DPS (especially AoE) plummets if I have to use Felhunter or Succubus for interrupts/CC. Doom is useful for mob tagging while out questing and that's about it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was so brainwashed by legion I didnt even realize that WW monk could use a 2h staff now... lol

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Calling it now. Spriest AoE dps gonna get dicked once decent players start min maxing entering void form.