World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Still at 333 on the warrior. I've had some truly shitty luck on Mythic drops, mostly multiple upgrades to the same slot(s).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Still at 333 on the warrior. I've had some truly shitty luck on Mythic drops, mostly multiple upgrades to the same slot(s).

Dude I got 3 pants the other day in 3 mythics. It was horseshit. Alternatively my WW spec is still rocking a fucking green weapon. Shit is dumb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Optimal gearing next week will be one +10 and chain+5s

7023b5d42d3a09148e7294525afcbea0-png.png

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Went hardcore, got 342 ilvl on resto druid in 2 weeks of expansion. Felt good. Now I'm just on casual WQ rep, missions, and weekly expedition bonus.

No complaints at all in my current state, I understand the game isn't meant to be grinded so fast. However, realizing the hampster wheel of M+ that's about to occur....I'm just not motivated to get on that wheel. Get a bad stat titanforge and be forced to use it for ilvl alone? Work hard to get perfect stat gear only to do again and again the higher you go in M+? No thanks

Maybe "perfect stat gearing" in M+ is easier than I expected, maybe not? Hampster wheel no matter how you slice it?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I think a +10 Atal'dazar would be doable at a 345ish ilvl. The rest of them would be a little sketchy.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
By the time you grind up to M10 with an armor sharing type grp, wouldn't the whole group be like 350+?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah you grind it out to 355ish in the 5's and then hit that 10 last to cap the week out. Not saying it's going to be easy but could be doable.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Probably. We are going to do a heroic clear on Tuesday, grind mythic+ Wed -> Mon, then clear normal on the Monday to try and make the most of gear trading.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I finally hit heroic level ilevel last night on one of my 120s :D

• 1Solidarity

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
I just got Honored with Champions of Azeroth but I did not get the quest The Heart's Power to increment my Heart of Azeroth's ilvl by 15. Am I missing a prerequisite?

Edit: Never mind. Have to go to Silithus to get and complete quest.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
And before you waste your time long travelling ,there's a portal to Silithus in the main hub

• 2Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Trial of Style is back! If you haven't yet won a trial of style you haven't really accomplished anything in this game.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf