World of Warcraft: Current Year

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope they kill Jaina off because the tears would be epic. It would make the tears over the burning of the tree look pale in comparison.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I hope they kill Jaina off because the tears would be epic. It would make the tears over the burning of the tree look pale in comparison.

Clearly raise her as an undead, sacrifice Nate to give her the undead upgrade he got, lesbians, lesbians everywhere.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
M+ this week is just utterly hilarious. A +8 this week is literally harder than a +12 last week.

1. You can't CC, because Laser Matrix Azerite trait breaks it and there's absolutely fuck all you can do about it. Someone will proc it on the first ability they use on pull and the exponential increase in azerite respec costs means you can't reasonably expect to respec out of it for m+ either.
2. The coordination required to kill these mob packs is just nuts. For example, the mob pack in Atal'dazar in front of the plague troll has six mobs plus the totem, and the un-CCable giant troll has infested. That means you need to CC four of the mobs to avoid instantly dying on pull, kill the totem that autoheals the infested trolls without breaking any of the CCs to any random player ability, burn down the troll (~1m HP on fort at +10) while dodging all the goo, kill the two worms before they infest the other troll, then kill the second troll from full HP because infested on the other one kept it at full health. That's about 2.5m HP in mob health you have to get rid of in 45 seconds before your CCs break and you can't AE anything. Of course you have to do this while the two trolls alone deal about 20k sustained DPS to the entire group and fill the ground with green shit everywhere. If you manage to do that you still have to kill the four regular fort mobs, hope you still have mana left. Did I also mention the mob pack in front of the priest boss has EIGHT mobs in it? Yeah.

Underrot features a god damn infested warmother on the platform with the giant mask and has six mobs (two of which are the giant warmothers) on both sides this week. I literally had to transcendence kite around the top part of the room while the group killed the giant mask on the platform because you can't tank two warmothers for more than three seconds and you can't CC them either. Then you somehow have to contrive a way to live long enough to DPS down one 1m+ HP warmother after another because infested on one heals the other and again you can't CC either of them. Get past first boss? You now have the choice between doing a pack of underrot ticks plus three plague spitter worms or a pack of SEVEN elite mobs the other direction, every single one of which will wipe your group if it gets a single cast off.

My group that was timing 13s and 14s last week just gave up. We did a 75-minute +10 for the cache next week and are skipping M+ entirely. It's just completely pointless this week.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Teeming is just not fun in these dungeons with the tight spaces and stupid trash abilities.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Sometimes you just look at BFA with its trash packs and say "You know what this game needs?... more trash"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Since we mentioned that WoW book coming out soon, that guy is on Esfands podcast yesterday and it's pretty fucking interesting.

I'm only like 15 minutes in, but apparently Mal'ganis was the original endboss of Kara and also that weird spire out in the middle of Kara end boss was supposed to be even more parts of boss fights that you were supposed to teleport over to.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Since we mentioned that WoW book coming out soon, that guy is on Esfands podcast yesterday and it's pretty fucking interesting.

I'm only like 15 minutes in, but apparently Mal'ganis was the original endboss of Kara and also that weird spire out in the middle of Kara end boss was supposed to be even more parts of boss fights that you were supposed to teleport over to.

Ron Jemery is playing WoW?

• 1Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yup I now have 3 355+ Mythic 6+ Rings sitting in my bags and 3 355 Mythic 6+ trinkets sitting in my bags but can't get a 355 weapon, nope nope nope. Monk got 365 Fist and had a 370 staff, but couldn't trade it to me because it's considered different spec, even though he woulda traded it to me for the trinket that dropped that I didn't need. Thanks Blizz, love it, love the new forced personal loot that fucks everyone just so you can save the 1% of cry babies that couldn't take the trial period of joining guilds. Fucking hell god damnit cock sucking mother fucking bitch whore slut cunt

Sometimes you just look at BFA with its trash packs and say "You know what this game needs?... more trash"

Yeah Underrot is really awesomely fun today man. So fun.

Last edited:
  • 1Repost

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
If Teeming was just non elites it would actually be a fun affix. You could use aoe strats, but nah, let's throw in loads of extra elites. Lmao the left path in Underrot today has 3 mothers. I always go right anyways, but my group insisted on trying left until they saw it had 3 mothers today, yeah. Underrot is such a shit show today. And the bosses are fine, it's just trash. The trash is way harder. Yeah man fuck this. Just did like my 7th 5+ today and got my 4th ring that is junk. I have a 370 Seal of Questionable Loyalties. Just got yet another 355 one. 7 items in bags all trinkets and rings doing nothing, and I can't get a weapon.I am so done. Fuck this.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
Apparently Limit didn't reset and instead extended their lockout. Fucking buffoons. US world first dream is probably dead

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been a pretty big supporter of this game for a long time now. Had every intention of keep chugging through mythic, but decided last night I can't do it. Too many shitty decisions by Blizzard. I know I'll return some day.. we all do eventually. I'll probably keep up with the thread. I'm just not hooked with this expansion at all, I feel I can't keep up, and don't like where the game is headed. Oh well, it was a good 2+ year solid run where I subbed the entire duration.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I think I'm just gonna make a disc priest and focus on PvP & M+. I personally enjoy M+, even if they have kind of fucked up the affixes this expansion.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Apparently Limit didn't reset and instead extended their lockout. Fucking buffoons. US world first dream is probably dead

Completely retarded. They know Method got G'Huun to 7% or something. A week of more gear and Vantus Runes they are certain to get it now.