World of Warcraft: Current Year

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anybody help with this?

I can't get my bear druid to look like the Claws of Ursoc transmog. You can see in the screenshot that I am in bear form, guardian spec, and have the claws equipped. My bear doesn't show up like the transmog, though, and the Claws of Ursoc aren't even in the Fist Weapon section of my transmog list. What the fuck?

transmog.jpg

Argarth

On the verandah
LiquidDeath LiquidDeath Don't artifact weapons have their own drop-down menu in the transmog screen?

Pretty sure my Monk did (i.e. weapons were not listed under fist weapons; sorry can't check because I've unsubbed)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Anybody help with this?

I can't get my bear druid to look like the Claws of Ursoc transmog. You can see in the screenshot that I am in bear form, guardian spec, and have the claws equipped. My bear doesn't show up like the transmog, though, and the Claws of Ursoc aren't even in the Fist Weapon section of my transmog list. What the fuck?

View attachment 176998
Basically what argath said. You have to xmog your main hand then go to the legendary weapon tab not fist etc. all of you’re forms should be in there

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can't T-mog the actual artifact weapons. You have to go to your order hall to change the appearance there. If you have something other than your artifact equipped then you can use the t-mog vendors to change to the artifact appearances. Very stupid system. But that's the way it is.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What's up with mining/herb nodes disappearing right when you get to them? Is their zoning shit that fucked up?

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
They were doing some kind of herb node fix today and it probably messed something up.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's up with mining/herb nodes disappearing right when you get to them? Is their zoning shit that fucked up?

I've had this happen with the treasure chests that are scattered around everywhere that give table resources. It's annoying af when the chest phases out.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Herbs still also abide by the 15 second rule where it stays up for 15 for everyone else to loot, and then it despawns. So a majority of the time I'm sure it's just that but there are some legitimate issues like them phasing in and out when you get closer/further away lol

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm very curious why blizzard thinks we need less information about skills on tooltips and then are confused why people freak the fuck out. Then they're just like "ah m8 it's still on the skill it just doesn't say it anymore"

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Now that blizzard sent him a PC they'll put a cease and desist against him so we can have hard raiding again

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
They'll send him a cease and desist and then they're implement their own, more shittier DBM and the community will praise it for being a good idea

(see: every questing addon made in vanilla-tbc)

• 2Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Well the full explanation is up, and it makes perfect sense to me now. Their timing & communication however is complete dogshit.
edit: Karma beat me :p

View attachment 176976

To be honest that has a powerful reek of bullshit.

"Oh we totally weren't changing anything, it's just with the totally flawless launch of BFA prod support had nothing to do so they decided to fix decade old tooltip inconsistencies by making the tooltips less accurate. Now that you mention it though, for *totally* unrelated reasons we are actually going to fuck with that functionality, because maybe at some point it might be a problem ? We definitely weren't changing it before though. nothing to see here"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Now that blizzard sent him a PC they'll put a cease and desist against him so we can have hard raiding again

WoW would be so screwed raiding scene wise if DBM and BigWigs were stopped being maintained. I'm sure somebody else would pick up the mantle for the e-fame, but Blizzard owes these two mod creators more than a PC, imho.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm really shocked it's just one guy that has been doing all of this as a labor of love

• 2Like

Malakriss

Back in my day you used to look at the timestamps in your combat log and call out the things to dodge by memorizing the timings on your own. Occasionally you "missed" a call and got all of the rogues killed.

• 2Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
We didn't even have voice chat back then...how the fuck did we ever pull that shit off??

• 1Like