World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
This is exactly how the system should be. Let autists like me sperg grind it to get the item 3 days sooner than the rest of the population, and the super casuals can get it 3 days later than the rest of that population.

Confused why people crying about justice vendors are mad about this change? This is the closest we're ever going to get to choice and I'd say it's a pretty big win. It'll be nice to not get my 8th pair of shoulders and 0 helms.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
M36DEqqp9KzzJWVyjCNRAKWhmMZCDIiRkfr6xHB0sl4.jpg

I don't have to help the Horde version of Ned Stark.

Holy shit....you have a choice now!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is exactly how the system should be. Let autists like me sperg grind it to get the item 3 days sooner than the rest of the population, and the super casuals can get it 3 days later than the rest of that population.

Confused why people crying about justice vendors are mad about this change? This is the closest we're ever going to get to choice and I'd say it's a pretty big win. It'll be nice to not get my 8th pair of shoulders and 0 helms.

Nobody is mad that it exists. We are underwhelmed because, as has been said before, it's still a shit sandwich. They just toasted the bun.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Do all of yourselves a favor and watch this streamer, live now. Giving play by play on 2v2 and often times 3v3 . Surgically dissection of each enemy team.

• 1Dislike

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Well I mean, its pretty incredible to listen to someone say out loud everything that's going on, and everything that could potentially happen. That awareness tho.

A high lvl pvper would completely dominate every aspect in PVE in this game in every way. Most of method are top end pvpers.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
one of 6 people might pop cooldowns, they might also pop them at the same time. oh noes, someone lagged and caused the other person to get "target is out of range" error PVP IS EPIC FUN.

As noodle said, pissing glass is more fun than watching wow pvp.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
one of 6 people might pop cooldowns, they might also pop them at the same time. oh noes, someone lagged and caused the other person to get "target is out of range" error PVP IS EPIC FUN.

As noodle said, pissing glass is more fun than watching wow pvp.

It's arena's on top of it which is even more boring to watch.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The only time I've ever barely enjoyed watching pvp was at Blizzcon. But a crowd tends to make even the most mundane things more enjoyable. Also, lots and lots of beer.

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
A high lvl pvper would completely dominate every aspect in PVE in this game in every way. Most of method are top end pvpers.

Well, then, you wouldn't mind sharing your PvE accomplishments with us scrubs, would you? Let's see some domination.

• 2Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's arena's on top of it which is even more boring to watch.

yup arena is kinda amusing to play but its stupid to watch. Holy shit they are focus firing the healer oh look the opponents are doing the same oh look healer died so the match ends. I really can't figure out why you would watch wow arena action.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well I mean, its pretty incredible to listen to someone say out loud everything that's going on, and everything that could potentially happen. That awareness tho.

You ever watch Searching for Bobby Fisher?

It's worth a watch for any gamer I'd say. I'd also recommend the old Twilight Zone episode "A Game of Pool."

Jox

Molten Core Raider

Seeing as the raid group led by Mes with a lot of top pvpers in it are not dominating pve by any means, you would be wrong. Sit down.

• 2Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I'd rather watch my own cock suck off another cock than watch pvp

Would you rather watch a streamer guild colon punch some NPC? While their 50 add-ons tell them exactly what to press and where to stand and who's dick to suck for loot?

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Well, then, you wouldn't mind sharing your PvE accomplishments with us scrubs, would you? Let's see some domination.

Pve would be a complete waste of my time. Yes!! I beat a NPC fuck I am skilled!!! I listened to my add-ons to tell me to get out of the fire fuck yes boys we big timing

Lets see here let me open my menu and tell me everything this NPC is going to do here...oh yep, watch out for purple thing, happens precisely at 50% health, ok got it. Now about the npc adds that spawn, ok got it 75% there are adds? K got it. Nice
Mega owning

• 4Picard
  • 3Salty
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 7 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Would you rather watch a streamer guild colon punch some NPC? While their 50 add-ons tell them exactly what to press and where to stand and who's dick to suck for loot?

Wow in general is boring to watch. but to answer your question, that's an easy yes. Also again, post some pve accomplishments outside of LFR (which im guessing is your metric for determing that pve is easy, since most retards who vouch for PVP over PVE only have LFR experience)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not Gonna bite this time to your underlying trollbait but I generally don't watch wow streams

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
yup arena is kinda amusing to play but its stupid to watch. Holy shit they are focus firing the healer oh look the opponents are doing the same oh look healer died so the match ends. I really can't figure out why you would watch wow arena action.

Just listen to one play by play arena game by gorecki before you say this. Now imagine you're in a game and you are not getting that info. You wouldn't even be aware of what's going on.
Gorecki could be applied to ANY game and this explanation would work. It's not even about WOW pvp, it's about that level of understanding in a game extremely few of you will ever understand a game as well as gorecki.

So, to hear you guys comment about what wow should/shouldn't do, I say don't even make a comment until you understand the game at a gorecki level. You'll look back and laugh at your dumbass ideas once you reach that level.

• 2Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Pve would be a complete waste of my time. Yes!! I beat a NPC fuck I am skilled!!! I listened to my add-ons to tell me to get out of the fire fuck yes boys we big timing

Lets see here let me open my menu and tell me everything this NPC is going to do here...oh yep, watch out for purple thing, happens precisely at 50% health, ok got it. Now about the npc adds that spawn, ok got it 75% there are adds? K got it. Nice
Mega owning
No, no, no. You started this a couple of pages back with your "link me your 3k+ score".

Go on. Link something like The Chosen, which you could not effectively be carried through and had to demonstrate awareness to obtain, or sit down and shut the fuck up.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
No, no, no. You started this a couple of pages back with your "link me your 3k+ score".

Go on. Link something like The Chosen, which you could not effectively be carried through and had to demonstrate awareness to obtain, or sit down and shut the fuck up.

Yes exactly. I started this because people like you cry and make suggestions to the game. I come here and say hey, don't make suggestions or cry until you understand the game well enough to qualify to do so. Then everyone rampages on me for being so direct. Then the thread turns in to all this dumb ass shit, and in the end I'm the bad guy because I simply pointed out "hey, you guys whine a lot, hey, you shouldn't make suggestions on how to "fix" the game"

I'm left saying what the fuck? I made a comment, had to defend my comment, and now you've all proven my comment correct? Why in the fuck did we waste, and most importantly you made me waste all my time, in the middle of this shit

• 3Picard
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users