World of Warcraft: Current Year

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
No, no, no. You started this a couple of pages back with your "link me your 3k+ score".

Go on. Link something like The Chosen, which you could not effectively be carried through and had to demonstrate awareness to obtain, or sit down and shut the fuck up.

Also, would it be fair for me to say pve encounters can be fully researched and know exactly what to do at all times? Would it be fair to say PVP is complete randomness and might require a higher level of awareness than a scripted event?

• 2WTF
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I simply pointed out "hey, you guys whine a lot, hey, you shouldn't make suggestions on how to "fix" the game"

As long as you and PvP stay on your leper island segregated away from the civilized folk there won't ever be a problem.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are fighting among yourselves why Ion is happily watching his dick get sucked by his asshole.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
No, no, no. You started this a couple of pages back with your "link me your 3k+ score".

Go on. Link something like The Chosen, which you could not effectively be carried through and had to demonstrate awareness to obtain, or sit down and shut the fuck up.

Here fuck it, let me devote some more of my valuable nightly surgeon/patient post op calls time to craft a message in a way you might understand

Ahem

Hello good sir! From the moment I delivered my "post your rating" message, I have patiently waited for said crying baby themselves to ask me to post my own achievement. It would be at precisely this moment that I would point out that I have never posted crying about wow, or offered up my personal suggestions that would "save wow", ever. It was my attempt to find people who are letting it be known on the internet they they, in fact, have determined what would fix all of wow. I would then inform those fellows that they should indeed consider not sharing their opinion unless they can post it with some context of their level of understanding of the game.

By making this brief, and what I would consider professional at minimum statement, the thread has detailed in to lots of angry citizens, lots of finger pressing on what I would consider completely retarded icons, and finally, finally, me making exactly my point. It is a sweet feeling fellers.

• 3Picard
  • 3Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
1540429926506.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hey for real, I am the person who created the young doctor thing. It was a necro on p99 in uguk Lord room when we argued and I let it be known I was a young doctor and would not be entertaining his shit discussions. Lol. And young doctor really meant like younger than the average age to become a doctor, hence even more dominant over earthly beings as a whole. I could draw you a detailed picture of this exchange of words and that was like 10 years ago fuck my mind is brilliant. But, I also have a screen shot somewhere too. I was loling hard too trust me

Anyways this whole argument has gone like this;
Human A: man my life sucks, Im tired all the time, I'm single, lonely, it sucks(how negative this forum is for wow - rightfully so I guess)

Human B: hey man, maybe you can change that, stop being so negative and go outside more

Human A: *since misery loves company* he goes back to all his human A type friends and says hey I have an announcement to make, fuck human B! And they all go yea, fuck human B!!

Looks it ain't easy being a top 1%er, and I don't expect all you bottom 99%ers to understand the level of mind fuck trolls going on here. I get it, I really do, ok?

Next time you're being put under for surgery, right before you lights out, look in to that surgeons eyes and ask yourself "holy shit, is this the surgeon who mind fuck trolled me hard?"

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
I was multiglad all thrugh TBC/wrath and now I'm kind of a mythic raider so I am fully qualified to say that the people on both sides of this argument are wrong.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Hey for real, I am the person who created the young doctor thing. It was a necro on p99 in uguk Lord room when we argued and I let it be known I was a young doctor and would not be entertaining his shit discussions. Lol. And young doctor really meant like younger than the average age to become a doctor, hence even more dominant over earthly beings as a whole. I could draw you a detailed picture of this exchange of words and that was like 10 years ago fuck my mind is brilliant. But, I also have a screen shot somewhere too. I was loling hard too trust me

Anyways this whole argument has gone like this;
Human A: man my life sucks, Im tired all the time, I'm single, lonely, it sucks(how negative this forum is for wow - rightfully so I guess)

Human B: hey man, maybe you can change that, stop being so negative and go outside more

Human A: *since misery loves company* he goes back to all his human A type friends and says hey I have an announcement to make, fuck human B! And they all go yea, fuck human B!!

Looks it ain't easy being a top 1%er, and I don't expect all you bottom 99%ers to understand the level of mind fuck trolls going on here. I get it, I really do, ok?

Next time you're being put under for surgery, right before you lights out, look in to that surgeons eyes and ask yourself "holy shit, is this the surgeon who mind fuck trolled me hard?"

ec9.png

Also, this is you -

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I was multiglad all thrugh TBC/wrath and now I'm kind of a mythic raider so I am fully qualified to say that the people on both sides of this argument are wrong.

Here is what you're not understanding, I am NOT suggesting changes to wow , or crying about the current state. They WERE, I called them OUT, and this is what we get. A butthurt collective attack I guess you can call it

• 1Salty

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
ec9.png

Also, this is you -

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

I mean for this to even be relevant here the guy at the table would have to be saying something like "why the fuck is this plate round, cant you fucking idiots use square plates at this restaurant?"

But yeah, interesting meme I may consider using in the future, but only if the correct, and relevant, moment were to spring upon me.

*Btw I opted to using the least amount of words possible in this post to convey my thoughts, and also totally spread your butt cheeks and give you the D hard at the same time*

• 1Salty

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The flaw (nyuk nyuk) in your thinking is that we should spend time participating in something we aren't interested in before we proclaim we aren't interested. That just makes zero sense. You're basically saying hey suck a couple dicks then tell me you aren't gay. No one is buying it.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Also, would it be fair for me to say pve encounters can be fully researched and know exactly what to do at all times? Would it be fair to say PVP is complete randomness and might require a higher level of awareness than a scripted event?
It would not be fair to say that about PvE being not random.

So let me go over it from PvP first since you understand that better.

There are a limited number of classes. They have a set amount of skills. Their counter options are set in stone. Their cool downs are defined. Almost every single person in arenas is using the same talent options for each class.

There are a limited amount of bosses in a raid. They have a set amount of skills. Their reactions to where you stand and such are set in stone. Their cool downs are defined. They have scripted abilities that do fire off within certain windows.

PvP requires a certain level of awareness of what the specific classes you are against have available. The classes don’t change quite drastically between expansions but they do change a bit for sure. The general concepts haven’t changed a ton in 14 years, really think about that. PvP overall has been the same concepts for 14 years.

PvE requires a certain awareness of where to stand, timers, and boss health to name the major aspects. The concepts have changed over the years in how they use environment but not insanely so. They have added vehicles, heal bosses, waves of mobs, and other things. Every raid brings around ten bosses with maybe five patches an expansion so around fifty bosses maybe.

You are erroneously thinking that just because there are some scripted parts that it is just whack a mole. You played too much EQ if you think that. You are actually arguing against yourself the most. You keep telling people they don’t understand PvP and you seriously don’t understand high end PvE whatsoever, like not a bit. You think that since a lot of high end PvE players also do PvP that their skills are in the P more than the E. No, they are better than the average human at spatial awareness and reaction to a given set of stimuli. They would be successful at almost any game they pick up. They choose WoW though.

Furor and a bunch of us in FoH played every single MMO that launched from probably 04 - 11 and we would beat almost every raid that they shipped with shortly after the top guild or two did. We even picked up Destiny for a few of us and beat the first raid the day it came out. Now they give out awards to groups that can do that kind of thing.

• 1Like

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
The dude kind of had a point, but then he just insta tilted off the face of the earth. I've always thought that people on this board way overestimate the effect that pvp has on pve and wayyyyyyyy underestimate how hard competitive pvp has gotten.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The dude kind of had a point, but you guys just insta tilted him off the face of the earth.
His point is that if you don’t currently play PvP you don’t have the right to dislike the impact it has on the game.

That is very very wrong. The changes that have happened because of it impact PvE in an entirely different manner.

If his argument initially was PvP takes more skill or it’s more fun there would have been a debate possible. He hates PvE so won’t try it and tells everyone they can’t be bothered by PvP impacting their gameplay until they are able to play it at a competitive level that even he has not reached.

I don’t need to have done an entire summer picking tomatoes to know that I don’t want them on my burger but I don’t mind them as ketchup.

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
He was already full tilt by then, at first he just reacted to people saying PvP should be removed from the game because they don't like it and/or it is ruining pve. That's what I was referring to and should have been more clear about.