World of Warcraft: Current Year

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nice bro u done did way more PVP than me. Nice

If your skill on clash Royal was any indication of your PVP skills in general, yea listening to anything you say about Pvp is going to be a big fat no for me dawg

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Nobody is worried about pillar humping. They brought it up as a reason why they dislike watching it, arena is the most boring thing to watch ever.

Just to clarify, my issue with pillar humping isn't about watching it. It's just a core aspect of PVP (Arena in this case) that makes me lose any interest in it as it's so far removed from what the base game is about. The watching aspect of it was just pointing out how it is a big factor of it (which he was disputing). He was completely misinterpreting what I was saying which seems to be a common problem of his.

I'm done with replying to him and have just given up via ignore. He's clearly either a shitty troll, or just a really frustrated person that can't be reached.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think everyone agrees that we just want some Jim Crow brought to WoW and keep the PvP seperate from the PvE.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nice bro u done did way more PVP than me. Nice

If your skill on clash Royal was any indication of your PVP skills in general, yea listening to anything you say about Pvp is going to be a big fat no for me dawg
You claimed nobody had enough perspective because they don’t know how to PvP because they never did it.

I am backing up that I have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I figure there's arguments like this going on all the time about cuckoldry.

No, you just don't understand! Watching your wife get dicked by another man isn't a problem, it's the objective! It's the fetish of intellectuals! You just haven't had enough women fucked in front of you yet.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't think this thread could get more gay in the era of BFA without a patch dropping. Bravo!

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I didn't think this thread could get more gay in the era of BFA without a patch dropping. Bravo!

giphy.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I bet even battle pet discussion would be welcome at this point. That is PvP for real men.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Well consider it this way. Go to each one of those people and ask them "hey, is pillar humping an issue negativity impacting your arena gameplay?", I bet most of them would be like "what?". Like that's an issue thay stopped even thinking about long long ago in their PVP journey.
Well no shit because that's what arena pvp is. You deny its existence and then turn around and defend it as a, excuse the pun, pillar of it.

Get your shit straight, mister young doctor who hasn't proven any aspect of your vehement stance other than being a shit lord pvp faggot. We haven't seen your pvp ranking, or any evidence other than that you're a pointless troll deserving of ignoring. Speaking of which, welcome to the ignore list.

• 2Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I bet even battle pet discussion would be welcome at this point. That is PvP for real men.

Why not both?

Whoever decided it would be a good idea to put 2 pets at Honor rank 400 (that you have to hit on each faction), that aren't cageable, deserves to have their eyes gouged out. I'm on rank 2 and I'm so over this shit. Writing those bad boys off.

Warhammer and RIFT were the only games I ever actually liked PVP in. Chloromancer how I miss you.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's pretty annoying because the amount of prestige you needed for rewards in Legion was significantly less than the honor needed now for the same rewards. I'm like honor 78 or some shit and it takes forever to gain levels and that's not anywhere near cap at all lmao. I guess to make up for it, it's account wide. But it's still SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's pretty annoying because the amount of prestige you needed for rewards in Legion was significantly less than the honor needed now for the same rewards. I'm like honor 78 or some shit and it takes forever to gain levels and that's not anywhere near cap at all lmao. I guess to make up for it, it's account wide. But it's still SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

Being able to finish things might mean that you would quit though. So get back on that never ending hampster wheel.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Man, I know all class forums are people complaining but there's nothing quite as sad as the paladin class forum. People complain because the game isn't enjoyable as holy anymore even though numbers-wise we're in an extremely good place.

People are complaining that the game isn't fun. Let that sink in. A videogame isn't fun. "Blizzard please make this class fun again" is met with a 3% buff to holy light and a removal of a pvp talent :Mad PC:

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Bobby Kotick - I want to take the fun out of making video games.

Mission successful, shame he took the fun out of playing them too.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm glad in this warfront we get to gank Turalyon and shove it up his Light-preaching ass.

• 2Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never PvP'd much before, but I finally got a Tauren Frost DK leveled Horde side, and have started enjoying it very much. Hunter has been the class I've played the most, so when I leveled the DK, it took some getting use to, especially the lack of mobility. Yank and spank'ing people in larger engagements is fucking gold though, some of the most fun I've had so far this expansion. Finding a class that speaks to you in this game still feels great and is probably the biggest thing that keeps me playing, I'm a hopeless alt addict, so it's always nice to stumble on a class/mode combo that really sings.

• 1Like