World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm saying its easy to say raiding is fun when you play a good class. Ask if raiding is fun for any shit tier class.

But really I don't know why I'm arguing with you. I don't disagree with you in any way. Raiding is still good regardless. It's the rest of the game that is shit. Although item progression and tiers (mythic-LFR) is what's gay about raiding.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm saying its easy to say raiding is fun when you play a good class. Ask if raiding is fun for any shit tier class.

But really I don't know why I'm arguing with you. I don't disagree with you in any way. Raiding is still good regardless. It's the rest of the game that is shit. Although item progression and tiers (mythic-LFR) is what's gay about raiding.
Well yeah. I personally wouldn't play a shit class unless my guild absolutely required it for some reason (like if monk or dh sucked but you needed the debuff)

velk

Trakanon Raider
The difference in the top 5 teams for m+ and the top 30 teams for m+ are like.. seconds. Go check out r.io and see for yourself on the ladder, it's super diverse but the top 5 or so obv are running hardcore rogues. Don't get me wrong, rogues still represent a huge population but it's changing.

Wait, what, aren't you the person that posted the leaderboard that shows the highest ranked non-rogue team took more than 20 minutes longer to clear freehold than the #1 place ?

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
paladin.png

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
I went to Stormwind with the intention on griefing the auction house but I was literally the only person there...

so I went to Anduin to see if I could solo him. The answer would be yes but he heals at 50% so the real answer is no

RFZOlKX.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They put so much effort into the expansion storyline now and yet the way it is presented to anyone coming in late in the expansion is a jumbled out of order mess that spoils the earlier parts before the player ever gets to them. I have to reference a website just to remind myself what order this shit was presented in. I can only imagine how confused people are that don't keep a passing interest in the patches as they come along.

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amount of subplots is kind of ridic. I feel like the main one should have been Magni and healing the world. I also knew that the real "battle for azeroth" was always going to be fighting for the planet/world soul itself before the expansion even came out.

Pumped for Wrathions return tho.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
They put so much effort into the expansion storyline now and yet the way it is presented to anyone coming in late in the expansion is a jumbled out of order mess that spoils the earlier parts before the player ever gets to them. I have to reference a website just to remind myself what order this shit was presented in. I can only imagine how confused people are that don't keep a passing interest in the patches as they come along.

This. I'm even playing through it for the 2nd time and I don't even know the proper order of stories after the main 3 zones. You hit max level and it dumps every story on you at once, and a lot of them refer to things done previously in the expansion. So doing it in order is a big deal for me.

Trying to google story order so far and not having much luck, they just reference the 3 zones from launch, but nothing involving the extra plots past that point.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When I showed up at the ass end of Legion it was like that as well. The story was chopped up in to half a dozen pieces that I could all advance independently. It's a shame it didn't get much better. Being able to check a little "present the story in order" box would be cool to have for the mega casuals among us or people that try the other side partway through an expansion.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
guess I gotta actually git gud at arenas cause there's a title for earning all rank 4 essences for one spec called ",Azeroths Champion"

I sperg'd out hard enough on Warlord of Draenor so maybe it is TIME

too bad classic is coming

xzi

Mouthbreather
NICE, also using most of that mog as well cause legion pally was bis

I need to finish for that ashbringer, the only achievements I have left are the ones that require 5 people & should prob get on it cause it's so fucking good