World of Warcraft: Current Year

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I had a friend link those to me a couple of hours ago saying "Man, this is awesome, it almost makes me want to play BFA again." and I responded withe about 200 sentences that sum up to "the entire expansion is pointless and this is the shitiest writing in all of wows history."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So you telling me there was a priest present that b-rezed half his fallen army during an older cinematics battle but couldn't rez a single orc? Oh I'm sorry... you cant rez cross factions players. I'm sorry it's just bad writing. Where the hell is Diablo 4?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So you telling me there was a priest present that b-rezed half his fallen army during an older cinematics battle but couldn't rez a single orc? Oh I'm sorry... you cant rez cross factions players. I'm sorry it's just bad writing. Where the hell is Diablo 4?

Thrall is a shaman and was standing right there.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't be surprised at all. Seems like there has been a trend that leaks are real than being fakes.
Or that they have fragments of truth and then just slather a lot of stuff that is not true into a mush. Like all the azshara stuff pretty much came to pass but not really in the fashion that was leaked so long ago. Some of it is just understanding the gist of where the story is going and some is probably fragments of stuff that people hear talked about by actual blizz employees and then fleshing it out to make it look more impressive.

xzi

Mouthbreather
No. There was that quest line in 8.1 where he goes asking people who made him do it but it ends with Eyir saying she won't tell him who told him to do it and to fuck off and never return.

The only way any of this makes sense is if they fired the team that wrote the legion storylines and hired people who doesn't know legion exists.

You don't think they're going to play that questchain and lore out for 4 expansions like they did with Wrathion? Of course it's nowhere near complete.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You don't think they're going to play that questchain and lore out for 4 expansions like they did with Wrathion? Of course it's nowhere near complete.
Oh god forgot about that guy. He wouldn't shut up about his army of the light and then is never seen at all during Legion.

I guess the night elves got the same treatment. Blizzard just forgot slyvanas/nathanos burned their home down while desecrating the corpses of dead elves. Also they forgot it wasn't just those two committing those atrocities.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
15tvuipa9lo31.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
At the start of BfA i mainly played due to the story and was following it. Mid way thru it started getting ehh but now I see people saying its just awful.
How would I get caught up on it without actually playing BfA? Just watch cinematics/cut scenes via youtube? I know there are full ones in order there. Anything else I should read or w/e. Curious to see how it all turns out even if it is aid's

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
At the start of BfA i mainly played due to the story and was following it. Mid way thru it started getting ehh but now I see people saying its just awful.
How would I get caught up on it without actually playing BfA? Just watch cinematics/cut scenes via youtube? I know there are full ones in order there. Anything else I should read or w/e. Curious to see how it all turns out even if it is aid's

You aren't missing much. They presented the story in what amounted to snippets of a larger story, without telling the larger story. Picture opening a book to certain plot elements, without reading any of the inbetween.

• 1Like

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
You aren't missing much. They presented the story in what amounted to snippets of a larger story, without telling the larger story. Picture opening a book to certain plot elements, without reading any of the inbetween.
Mostly wana see the end now. I was a big Sylvanas fanboi this xpac even though they just kept making her worse

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
At this point I think the only thing that saves the game story wise is if Tyrande somehow hooks up with alt universe space hitler Yrel and cleanses Azeroth of all the retards.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So if Sylvanas kept her mouth shut during the duel, she would still be in power.

Thrall just standing there doing nothing.

What the fuck is this shit?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Thrall forgot his keybinds. He had taken an extended break to play Stardew Valley.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like poor timing, Thrall was probably AFK playing WoW Classic on his 2nd account.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity