World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Apparently a 540 ilvl hunter is about as desirable for Flex 4 as a toothless one legged hooker with AIDS. I've tried for three days, the only invites I've gotten were from absolute noob fests that broke apart without ever even going in. The only time I've actually set foot in the zone was with the crappy group I finished Flex 3 with, only to get bugged and unable to zone in after our first wipe because "you must be on the same realm" (wat?)

Also, you can't cross realm raid normals? Fucking why?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
(Don't) give in to the dark side. No matter what the wrinkly old men at Acti-retzard tell you.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
kreugen#1914

There seems to be some sort of black hole until you hit 550+ for flex 4. Because of course, everyone assumes you need that level of gear to do better than cata level dps, and in most cases they seem to be right.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
kreugen#1914

There seems to be some sort of black hole until you hit 550+ for flex 4. Because of course, everyone assumes you need that level of gear to do better than cata level dps, and in most cases they seem to be right.
You get your cloak yet? I need to finish mine, I am on secrets and just was so bored by it I starte leveling other characters. I might go push harder on cloak on my hunter.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
The worst part of that quest is the fucking PVP bullshit. Having to do PVP to complete a PvE objective is retarded; specially when you queue up and nobody has any sort of pvp experience or gear and is a shitfest.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Funny enough, I finally got an invite for Garrosh through the in-game raid finder of all things. And scored his bow.

Sterling

El Presidente
The cloak quest is fairly obnoxious since nothing involved is particularly difficult. The 2 PvP BGs you have to do is pretty awful though. Some shit like doing every single boss that can possibly drop a Secret and only getting 2 for the week is pretty shitty as well, but that kind of stuff tends to happen at some point. But yeah all the 550+ for flex shit is pretty dumb.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I just found the guide on icy veins. I could only remember reading about the valor and pvp, didn't realize what order it was in.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just dont get what people are doing for DPS in some of these raids. On my tank > Im usually 110-150k depending on solo target or AoE. When im out DPS'ing people that have the minimum ilvl for the raid, it blows my mind. I have a Mage that was 510. I lied about his ilvl and got him through all the flex's. I was constantly 3rd or 4th out of 14 people, in DPS. WoW needs to encourage people to learn proper rotations or something. Getting carried is one thing at that ilvl.. but I dont even know what you call it when you're more valuable than those with much higher ilvl's.

You guys act like the 2 Battle Ground that you have to do for PVP take weeks to do. They take maybe an hour, or two hours of your time if you're unlucky. Im 4/12 Runestones on week two. Wut >.>