World of Warcraft: Current Year

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm of the opinion that LFR is a shit fest , in part, because a lot of people think they are somehow above gemming and enchanting transitory gear. I mean seriously, green gems exist solely for that purpose. It will cost you less than a hundred gold to fill all your slots with appropriate green gems and maybe another 100 for cheap enchants.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went all out on gems in transitory gear but did go the cheap route when it came to enchants. It wasn't that expensive and you easily recoup the costs by the time you've finished your second LFR.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So none of my characters show up on the armory for the last couple days. Anyone else ever have that problem?

I can play on them but they just don't show up on armory.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had that same issue a few weeks back. It would just be a blank portrait in the top right corner. People made some posts about it and I never saw any type of CS/dev response. It fixed itself within a few days.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn ~ Sorry for your luck Kreugen. I happened upon 6 today and 2 more will finish me off next week. :/

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if I resubbed today, could I run one of my 85s to 90 and get the cloak done before Kreugen.

Seems likely.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder if I resubbed today, could I run one of my 85s to 90 and get the cloak done before Kreugen.

Seems likely.
I'm at 9/12 now and have 4 more available drops with none guaranteed. So no way this week.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
When Runestones were actually the current part of the quest all I got for eight weeks straight was the single freebie from Lei Shen. I actually didn't get the rest until patch 5.4 was released and got my final 4 in a single week.

I'm currently getting RNG'd to death on Secrets for my DK. I can't muster up the will to tank the second part of SoO (because fuck Galakras, Dark Shamans and Nazgrim) so I usually only get the ToT and first SoO ones.

Daidraco

lol Galakriss makes me laugh so hard though ~ Funniest thing Ive witnessed during that fight is when the Tank was a noob and got punted off of the Tower, landing in front of me, dying to fall Damage. I couldnt help but bust out laughing at something like 2/3am. Shit, Blackfuse makes me bust out laughing too. Sometimes I wish there was a Spectate mode for LFR. I bet some funny as highlight reels would come out of LFR.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
TrainWreck1.gif

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If microtransactions are so successful that it causes them to drop their sub model, then I'm all for it.

Either way they don't effect me and I could care less about cosmetic shit so... whatever.

Daidraco

If microtransactions are so successful that it causes them to drop their sub model, then I'm all for it.

Either way they don't effect me and I could care less about cosmetic shit so... whatever.
I would be too. But it's goin to be a while before they do that. Dropping sub model now would be dumb on their part I would think.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wouldnt mind a transmog itemshop really so long as they dont gay it up like SoE did EQ2 and ALL the good looking items/armor had to be paid for. Then again wow art for armor is a true atrocity and the people in charge should be fired.