World of Warcraft: Current Year

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You only have to do the linear story in Shadowlands once. After your first "playthrough" all your alts can pick and choose which zones they want to level from the beginning, no set order then. Also i believe worldquests are unlocked from the start for alts.

But that's exactly what people want, why would they do that?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You only have to do the linear story in Shadowlands once. After your first "playthrough" all your alts can pick and choose which zones they want to level from the beginning, no set order then. Also i believe worldquests are unlocked from the start for alts.
Also it sounds like each covenant has its own story stuff as well as its covenant hall to work on at max level. So there should be at least four different story options to be seen unlike BFA where there are basically just the two.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
BFA had two stories?
alliance and horde. Really to see what is going on in the expansion you almost have to do both otherwise a lot of it gets missed for the opposite faction stuff. Like the whole uldir stuff makes no sense if you do the alliance story. Other than one of the make a bad on enemy lands quest nothing really references anything going on there or why the alliance would give a shit.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1576564697373.jpg

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
I guess that's it for this expac. One content patch left until Shadowlands 9 months from now. I won't be coming back for that patch. Compare this to Legion where I was busy until the day BFA launched.

1.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
Is there something I'm missing? There seems to be nothing but 3-4 WQs a day that give barely any rep.

You are correct.

You can also get the 'Contract: Tortollan Seekers' made by Inscriptionists. It gives you +10 reputation for every WQ you do.

They majorly bumped the Reputation the Seeker quests give two patches ago at least. It used to be much, much slower.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah should be up to 6 dailies, I mean world quests, a day for them now. Also emissary.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess that's it for this expac. One content patch left until Shadowlands 9 months from now. I won't be coming back for that patch. Compare this to Legion where I was busy until the day BFA launched.

View attachment 238446

There is a decent chance there will be at least a .5 patch before then but yes we are on the downhill run to the next expansion for sure.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are working on rep I highly recommend the phone app that is an easy way to chug through a lot of rep for various factions.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Finished out 999 exalted AV doing almost exactly all of 52 and all of 53 in the process and looking at WSG I'm not sure I get it. The rep gains look slower for rewards that aren't as good?

xzi

Mouthbreather
anyone like me who's been stockpiling residuum for the next patch is probably aware they're turning all the residuum into silver next patch - I suggest if you are an enchanter to take like an hour (depending how much residuum you have) and continously buy the cheapest 3 azerite pieces for 1700 each and disenchanting them.

I'm looking to make about 40k gold profit from mats as opposed to the 2k the conversion would give me after 8.3 launches

You can also do this with scrapping but it will take you an extremely long time, as the armor pieces are unique. You also get 400 residuum back for each piece, allowing for quite a few extra pieces.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's a lot of effort for what is essentially the WoW Classic equivalent of 10 gold.

• 1Worf