World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fucker

Log Wizard
That's a lot of effort for what is essentially the WoW Classic equivalent of 10 gold.

Or $4.

A few months ago, I sold all the BFA mats I was stashing away since the start of the xpac. I made a cool $2k. My server is dead. I looked for rubbery flank the other day. There were two on the AH.

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's a lot of effort for what is essentially the WoW Classic equivalent of 10 gold.

40k for barely 20 minutes of disenchanting is as low effort as you can get when it comes to gold making. I know I said an hour but I was mostly afk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Or $4.

A few months ago, I sold all the BFA mats I was stashing away since the start of the xpac. I made a cool $2k. My server is dead. I looked for rubbery flank the other day. There were two on the AH.
Sold where?

Rime

<Donor>
If you are playing this game and still need reputation for flying/allied races/whatever, this is a good week to work on it. +15% Reputation for the Anniversary event (Applies to Emissaries as well) and +50% for the World Quest weekly event (does not apply to emissary turn ins).

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I finished the last 3 WQs I needed for Tortollan rep today, got flying.

• 1Solidarity

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally finished the mythic ToS transmog on my warrior

bigbeefhere.png

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hey now, they still need to spend 90 straight days doing nazjatar follower dailies

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey now, they still need to spend 90 straight days doing nazjatar follower dailies
I stopped after the t3 essence. Should I keep going?

My DH is kind of a fucking beast now. I got engineering and LW and crafted all the mythic tier gear and then I had a 440 Crawg Tusk claw drop today.

My only problem is my 445 shoulders kinda suck and my pvp gear needs 1 copy of Chaotic Transformation.

They should really let you upgrade your benthic azerite to 445 with enough pearls or with a quest or something. The shoulders are BIS for me but there's no 445 version.

PS: Legion must have been fucking awesome because I'm really liking this expac and everyone says its sucks compared to Legion.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
In Shadowlands they need to drastically change how many graveyards are in a zone. Or at least GYs you can spawn at when you're flagged for warmode. It's really fucking dumb that it doesn't matter where you kill anybody in pvp, they're always only 5 seconds away in any given zone. On top of the fact that you can fly as a ghost there's actually zero incentive whatsoever to bother to pvp because the person will just spawn and heal to full immediately after you killed them.

I guess technically if you kill them enough times their death timer will increase but seems like a shit excuse.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
In Shadowlands they need to drastically change how many graveyards are in a zone. Or at least GYs you can spawn at when you're flagged for warmode. It's really fucking dumb that it doesn't matter where you kill anybody in pvp, they're always only 5 seconds away in any given zone. On top of the fact that you can fly as a ghost there's actually zero incentive whatsoever to bother to pvp because the person will just spawn and heal to full immediately after you killed them.

I guess technically if you kill them enough times their death timer will increase but seems like a shit excuse.
Death timers should just be longer in WM period, and yeah, probably less graveyards for WM. Like graveyards at the flight masters only or something.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Does azerite mean anything again in 8.3? i.e., should I save up paragon quests?

Last edited:

Rime

<Donor>
Does azerite mean anything again in 8.3? i.e., should I save up paragon quests?

New cap is 80. I think you get a third Minor slot at 75?

So yeah, you can bank almost two paragons for 8.3 if you want a bump.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
World pvp is just garbage altogether. Was doing a wq as prot paladin when I ran into a shadow priest. This leads to a 3-4 minute battle where neither of us can kill each other but eventually the priest runs into friendly guards and is going to die, until he jumps off a cliff and just gliders to safety.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
PvP is garbage in general. Way too much CC. The one thing I like about the aspect of classic is getting global'd. Fights ending fast.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I pretty regularly 2-3shot people if I have cooldowns up (blood of the enemy/wings/trinket) since I'm not nerfed in wpvp like arenas. Maybe that's why I'm so fucking aggravated is cause if cds aren't up fights are like 5 minutes.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think ability bloat in general made pvp obnoxious/bad. When your class had a few things and you ran away from what you were weak against and looked for openings to blow shit up it was a lot more fun. Now it has that gay Guild Wars shit where you endless cycle abilities on one another and wait for someone to fuck up.

And world pvp was always retarded.

• 1Like