World of Warcraft: Current Year

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for the timeless isle, got my DK and Priest geared up. Still cant queue for SoO, should I try queueing for the lower LFR's?

I think my DK is like 481 or something, only missing a trinket and something else.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Thanks for the timeless isle, got my DK and Priest geared up. Still cant queue for SoO, should I try queueing for the lower LFR's?

I think my DK is like 481 or something, only missing a trinket and something else.
Yeah run the lower ones especially ToT as much as you can handle to fill the slots you are missing stuff in.

Buy some PVP gear and just keep it in your inventory. Anything you do to get into SoO. Save your warforged for the boss that drops your weapon(s) and just keep doing that until you get a weapon. That weapon is worth pretty much your entire gear, pre SoO.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Make sure to check out the justice vendors too, search wowhead since they aren't consolidated in MOP, even if you have to buy a couple pieces of 489 justice gear it will make you hit 496, assuming you got the timeless isle chest with the burden so you have at least one piece of 535. You just need to avoid having total shit items that are like ilvl 300, which I assume you still have if you are only 481 and missing in timeless gear in all but a couple slots.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
If you want to start a new toon on the opposite faction or a new server you can send them timeless pieces through the mail. They will be able to sell them for 5g a piece and while it's not a fast track to riches it will at least get you some necessities like bags and glyphs. I had so much overflow bouncing around in various mailboxes I was able to send about 400g worth of timeless pieces to my new alliance alt.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am already tired of pvp after one night of Silvershard Mines. Must have done it 30 times and we got 1000 points maybe once.

Sterling

El Presidente

Like others have said ToT lfrs are good. Also on timeless isle you can buy mogu runes for 1k and those allow for bonus rolls in ToT. Also make sure to get your celestial kill every week and at your ilevel i'd get nalak and oondasta in as well since they can drop 522 loot.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like others have said ToT lfrs are good. Also on timeless isle you can buy mogu runes for 1k and those allow for bonus rolls in ToT. Also make sure to get your celestial kill every week and at your ilevel i'd get nalak and oondasta in as well since they can drop 522 loot.
I actually really enjoy raiding ToT and wish I would have played when it was relevant. Fights like Durumu and Maegera are fun as hell! To bad LFR makes that zone feel hollow as shit.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Durumu the LFR destroyer.
The stupid thing about it is that people don't even have to find the path to live. The purple shit does so little damage they should be able to live through it with just their own cooldowns. They just have to avoid the beam.

Which if you have a DK, stand in purple shit, use AMS on cooldown and do big damage.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The stupid thing about it is that people don't even have to find the path to live. The purple shit does so little damage they should be able to live through it with just their own cooldowns. They just have to avoid the beam.

Which if you have a DK, stand in purple shit, use AMS on cooldown and do big damage.
A recent LFR had a loud mouth shaman healer going on and on about how he wasn't going to bother with the maze; he was just going to stand in that shit and out heal it like a boss. The maze appeared and he promptly died.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
A recent LFR had a loud mouth shaman healer going on and on about how he wasn't going to bother with the maze; he was just going to stand in that shit and out heal it like a boss. The maze appeared and he promptly died.
He got hit by the beam. Try it for yourself the maze ticks barely hurt.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This has been my experience in LFR, so much that I was scratching my head when you guys were talking about a maze.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just thank god the changed/fixed the graphic on the maze. It gave me a headache in its original incarnation. ToT was a great raid though, right up there with Ulduar in my opinion.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you want to start a new toon on the opposite faction or a new server you can send them timeless pieces through the mail. They will be able to sell them for 5g a piece and while it's not a fast track to riches it will at least get you some necessities like bags and glyphs. I had so much overflow bouncing around in various mailboxes I was able to send about 400g worth of timeless pieces to my new alliance alt.
Sell pets? Buy one server one, learn, sell on server two after caging it.
Profit!