World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You're the one mocking a game for being in development for 7 years and that being an indicator it would never come out. So yes, I thought it was great fun to point out that irony about CyberTranny.

Also, Pantheon wasn't in development for all this time, a good chunk of that is crowd funding.

You're closeted and should come out? I smell some kind of cuck on ya, may not be full blown though.

Sad what some of you have become. I still remember Fuhror's "little Timmy" posts. They now apply to most of you, with him supporting it. Oof.

You're Kotick OnlyFans cucks now and have betrayed gaming.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nah it's not an argument just Noodlecuck and his dad guild needing to be reminded what they are every once in awhile.

Noodle likes to pretend he isn't garbage but when you remind him he squeals "I'm not a mythic raider Reeeeee"

I just like having him use that tired comeback.
Can u imagine

Would lol again

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nothing interesting.jpg

• 9Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess Muslims don't play a lot of games. Which is weird because most of them are on welfare aren't they?
I appreciate the sentiment and direction you were going there, but I'm pretty sure its just standard corporate downsizing and shifting to a WFH setting for employees.

Although I'm sure it doesn't help the company culture is probably in free fall at the moment.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"In this week’s Shadowlands Beta build, Soulbinds have had their tree layouts changed in a small, but important, way. All Soulbinds now have access to 2 Potency Conduit sockets, whereas previously all trees had 3 Potency sockets. The goal of this change is to increase the flexibility of Soulbinds, and make it more viable to use one Soulbind for multiple specializations.

Due to Potency Conduits’ effects being mostly spec-specific, they are the Conduits most likely to make a Soulbind layout feel locked-in to one specialization. While we expect this to be a natural way for many players to engage with Soulbinds –- picking one Soulbind per spec, and building them out accordingly –- we want to make sure there is room to discover other setups that work for you, based on the content you prefer to participate in.

The removed Potency sockets have been replaced with either an Endurance or Finesse socket which, by virtue of primarily being class-wide effects, are easier to justify using across multiple specializations.

We’re looking forward to seeing how you choose to build out your Soulbinds, and your continuing feedback on this system"

Honestly, at this point - they keep making one concession after the next to make the system "easier" on the player. But in reality, they could have just removed the limitations of changing them to begin with and it would have accomplished the same thing and had more flavor than what this scaled down version does.

Covenants and soul binds are neat, but with how pig headed Ion and his team are being about them - its just annoying.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
"In this week’s Shadowlands Beta build, Soulbinds have had their tree layouts changed in a small, but important, way. All Soulbinds now have access to 2 Potency Conduit sockets, whereas previously all trees had 3 Potency sockets. The goal of this change is to increase the flexibility of Soulbinds, and make it more viable to use one Soulbind for multiple specializations.

Due to Potency Conduits’ effects being mostly spec-specific, they are the Conduits most likely to make a Soulbind layout feel locked-in to one specialization. While we expect this to be a natural way for many players to engage with Soulbinds –- picking one Soulbind per spec, and building them out accordingly –- we want to make sure there is room to discover other setups that work for you, based on the content you prefer to participate in.

The removed Potency sockets have been replaced with either an Endurance or Finesse socket which, by virtue of primarily being class-wide effects, are easier to justify using across multiple specializations.

We’re looking forward to seeing how you choose to build out your Soulbinds, and your continuing feedback on this system"

Honestly, at this point - they keep making one concession after the next to make the system "easier" on the player. But in reality, they could have just removed the limitations of changing them to begin with and it would have accomplished the same thing and had more flavor than what this scaled down version does.

Covenants and soul binds are neat, but with how pig headed Ion and his team are being about them - its just annoying.
I kinda suspect there is a second more important reason for removing the one potency conduit and that is currently its a balancing fucking nightmare. Each class and spec interacts with those differently. So if one potency one gives you a big crit boost then a class that does not need much crit gets little benefit but something like fire mages gets HUGE boosts in damage. The less of those there are the easier it is to keep the balance swings in some kind of bounds. Right now a change to any potency conduit has potentially different power to 36 specs its a tuning knob that can't really be used for tuning at all.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Covenants and soul binds are neat, but with how pig headed Ion and his team are being about them - its just annoying.​

I'm sure it's because they don't want people hearthing back to change conduits for every boss during the Mythic race. If the sweatiest among us want to swap conduits every 15 mins, just fucking let them, no one cares. Instead lets fuck everyone over just like master loot, trade restrictions, etc.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure it's because they don't want people hearthing back to change conduits for every boss during the Mythic race. If the sweatiest among us want to swap conduits every 15 mins, just fucking let them, no one cares. Instead lets fuck everyone over just like master loot, trade restrictions, etc.
I'm sure that is what it is. They are making the 99.75% of the player base suffer so they can slow down .25% of the player base.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
I kinda suspect there is a second more important reason for removing the one potency conduit and that is currently its a balancing fucking nightmare. Each class and spec interacts with those differently. So if one potency one gives you a big crit boost then a class that does not need much crit gets little benefit but something like fire mages gets HUGE boosts in damage.

Potency conduits are different for each class and spec, so it's not that. You only get 4 per spec though, so only being able to use 2 gets you some actual choice - with being able to use 3/4 you just skip the shittiest one, and everyone will use the same 3. Everyone will *probably* still try to work out what the shittiest two are and not use them, but it's easier to balance two that are pretty close than four that are pretty close.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's going to be especially fucked up though. Now, the covenant abilities that define how your character is played, just don't apply to 90% of the game. Since most people probably won't even be hanging out in Shadowlands 99% of the time. As the last two expansions encouraged hanging out in the Capitals for most non dungeon/raid events.

lol.