<Gold Donor>

Been going on for a while, the cancer always starts small :p

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Much like you are a giant faggot if you still give money to the NBA/NFL after they showed their true colors sucking felon dicks, you are equally fucking retarded giving money to china cock gobbling woke apologist pieces of shit at blizzard.

That shit is pretty clear cut and this cunt and probably a lot ot her friends at blizzard HQ wants your white ass dead.

Even though I agree with all of the hate towards the woke crap, I've pretty much given up on boycotting the companies involved. It's like fighting the tide.

It may be infesting everything atm, but eventually this tide of sjw stupidity will recede,. In the mean time I'm desperate for entertainment in a fucking covid world. If that means paying some woke fuckwit for a moment of escapism, so be it. Never cared about the lore in mmos anyway, so it's an easy thing to not be bothered about.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't play WoW ever again.

My main character was a Shadow Priest so I picked the darkest skin tone and red eyes, she looked Indian with the European features and dark skin tone.

I'm going to log in and she'll be full jogger right? With no option to have dark skin without being jogger?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Imagine how much time it took to have someone go around changing all of that. How much time was devoted the planning and implementing such a change. And you wonder why so much of the game is shit.

They've ruined everything. It's a nightmare but there's no waking up from it. These people are literally the virus Smith pontificates about in the matrix.

A Redridge Citizen would like to have a word with you.
1601933304812.png

• 1Worf

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's funny because somehow in 2020 it's way more offensive of being called a Black Tabby than a breed of cat everyone knows because "ooh yeah the giant cats, seen one on youtube".

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Goes to show you how lacking of a culture the gay community has as a whole. Yeah, I said it.

Why is it every time they introduce a gay character(s) to a game/tv show/movie, they can't just simply "be gay" and then go on with the plot? They always have to force some on-screen gay relationship or romance in order to really drive home "yep, this character is totally gayboys". They couldn't just give an NPC a line of dialogue indicating their sexual preference and be done with it, oh no. They have to bring in another gay NPC and then yes lets write a whole romance for them in novels, and we'll tie it into the game and there will probably be a questline where we can rescue them from the rainbow demon or some other stupid shit.

Notice how none of the other "hetero" characters in game ever had to be in a relationship or probably bang some opposite-sex-strange in some side novel and yet somehow they were able to make that character do OTHER things Warcraft related to advance the plot? This brings me to my original point - the gay community has no culture whatsoever. Everything for them is based around their sexuality. That's all they got.

Think or hell, go and check - any LGBTQ show on Netflix or any other streaming service right now. What's generally the primary plot behind "their" shows? Story of character(s) who is gay, and this is their life and their struggles with being gay. Pepper in some gay romance and gay sex, and viola you got yourself a hit Netflix series. That's it. That's the plot to literally every show they have out there. You never see any gay adventure movies, or gay sci fi shows or gay role playing games, etc because gay people are incapable of actually writing anything gay without making it so in-your-fucking-face-gay that it turns into some homosexual rom-com.

So how do they remedy this? They guilt/force the straight people to adapt their non-sexual movies/shows/games to include gay characters. And since their entire identity is based on their sexuality and nothing else, 'the characters better be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper obviously gay with proof or we'll cancel you.'

Sorry not sorry for rant. I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry not sorry for rant. I'm so fucking tired of this shit.
They have truly ruined everything. Gaming was really the last bastion and there isnt a game made today outside of indie studios making niche games that isnt perverted by the globalhomo agenda.

You cant even go off and do things by yourself without some liberal sjw faggot bitching about what you are doing saying how you are racist for doing it.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Where the fuck do you guys find this shit? Phoenix can't you just stick to being a chump and bitching about women who offend you by asking you how tall you are?

Why do you have to post such idiocy in the gaming forums?

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Where the fuck do you guys find this shit? Phoenix can't you just stick to being a chump and bitching about women who offend you by asking you how tall you are?

Why do you have to post such idiocy in the gaming forums?
Find it? Its literally all over the game this thread is about. It finds us.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Your posting about hiking, in the fucking world of warcraft thread

Khane

None. I'm not a chump.

I have the heirloom chopper.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users