World of Warcraft: Current Year

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've got a grievous geared hunter horde side and Im looking to get into the arena meta game. Anyone actively PvP around here? I can play to your schedule as long as it isn't too late in the night. Gonzy orc hunter on Zul'Jin if you want to armory me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Well I went 13/14 normal SoO in a pug tonight. Could not finish it up.

My hunter is 553 ilvl and I just need a damn Garrosh kill!!

Running out of things to upgrade in Flex which is nice.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just pay attention to Trade Chat, Kreugen. Look for Guild Groups, if it at all possible. You can look up the guild and see what their completion is before joining them.

Thats awesome a_skeleton_03. Youll be amazed at how fast you gear yourself in Normal. Going back up the hill in Heroic though, has been kind of depressing. No quick progression about it, lol.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Ah I thought OpenRaid was for finding normals, then I actually looked into it and it's not even remotely set up at all for finding raids that aren't cross server. The entire setup just assumes you are doing flex or old raids.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah it was a trade pug that I helped force to that point.

I had to go to org and replace people like 4 times. We one shot everything that we didn't have people DC on the fight.

I had done normal 7/14 with my guild so I wasn't too bad on my gear and flex 14/14 a couple times. I think I have like 3 items that aren't flex or higher. Need that Garrosh kill on normal soon.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought about going Ret on my already 90 Paladin, or going with my 90 mage, since I want a DPS toon, but said naw... once you go Hunter, gotta stay Hunter! Level 42 and counting! Shit's easy mode...

Edit: Can't wait to have 540+ gear on him like a_skeleton_03!

Thought about going Ret on my already 90 Paladin, or going with my 90 mage, since I want a DPS toon, but said naw... once you go Hunter, gotta stay Hunter! Level 42 and counting! Shit's easy mode...

Edit: Can't wait to have 540+ gear on him like a_skeleton_03!
Not to mention ret totally sucks balls atm. I finally broke 570 on my holy pally -- I really want some sort of inkling as to when WoD will drop, I don't know if I can handle farming Heroic SoO anymore.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I had to switch from shadow to disc for my priest. Shadow feels so weak, the rotation is so simple I am pretty sure I am doing it well.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Shadow baffles the shit out of me. You can have 2 shadow players with ilvls within 5 points of each other rocking the same rotation and one guy will be 50k higher on the meter every time.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not to mention ret totally sucks balls atm. I finally broke 570 on my holy pally -- I really want some sort of inkling as to when WoD will drop, I don't know if I can handle farming Heroic SoO anymore.
Thats something I can agree with. Ive kind of lost my completion-ist attitude with Heroic SoO. Im at a point right now where I know all the encounters up to Heroic Thok and when we fail on anything, I know the exact reason why.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Shadow baffles the shit out of me. You can have 2 shadow players with ilvls within 5 points of each other rocking the same rotation and one guy will be 50k higher on the meter every time.
Been wondering about that. I just hit 90 and am sitting around 496 and cannot get above 70k. I haven't enchanted or optimized yet but the rotation is simple and I have no idea why its so low.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy lore batman!! I just did the quest in Feralas where Illidan Stormrage is a good guy, and you help him kill Arthas!! That was freakin' sweet.