World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malkav

French Madman
I mean, that was her forum name 15+ years ago, doesn't look like she goes by that anymore except for her Twitter handle being cuppy.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Holllllly fuck. Cuppycake is one of the broads Furor is alleged to have given the Cos? ROFL.
She was not given the Cos or me too'd. She was asking people on Twitter to not boycott Blizzard since she depends on the profit sharing bonus to pay for childcare but does expensive hobbies like horse riding and her husband scuba dives.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
More fuel for the fire. At this point it looks like Blizzard has the Trump treatment where media is in attack mode for anything they have done.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Overwatch not doing so well either. Have a good time Blizz

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have to wonder if OWL goes under due to this if the shareholders call for Bobby's head.

Cybsled

OWL was mismanaged

1) Platform swap causes viewer numbers to crash, making it harder to attract investors and team owners

2) COVID fucks their planned “traveling teams” model

3) Stagnating game due to OW2 hoarding all the new mechanics/heroes/etc, resulting in decreased player interest

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds fucking amazing, not for a serious career but for making boatloads of $$$ and partying for years fucking amazing.

Imagine walking to get a drink from the water fountain and hear some girls head getting banged against the wall and moaning... Jesus lol

Like an american pie movie.

whoa.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This is so awesome, happy to roast marshmallows over the fire that is Blizzard Entertainment. Thanks for the memories (no, really!), now DIAF.

• 2Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Jason Schreier is very much a partisan piece of shit fyi;
Fixed. He also basically admitted that he sat on the lead for the Blizzard story for months/years, and only jumped in because the story broke. Just so he could still be the top investigative "journalist" for it.

Also, he was the primary "oh noes the Cyberpunk developers have to do crunch at 60h/week" crier, while staying awfully quiet about the horrible crunch at Naughty Dog at the same time.

I guess having double standards is better than having none at all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Also, WoWbros: please take back your players. We have to draw the line somewhere, and clearly we have passed it:

1628278611293.png

Thanks,
The "other game"

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I thought it was pretty funny doing the goldsmith quests and the guildmaster was saying that she was literally sexually assaulted by the little robot thing.

Cybsled

I love how even in the serious sections, Godbert still just wears boxers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user