World of Warcraft: Current Year

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Shitty part, all the WoW Refugee's have been hitting Stormblood/Heavenward right about now.

You can tell the fucking tanks won't stand still, talk about pissing off every single drg/mnk/sam out there.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I can't wait till we're home from vacation so I can resub to FFXIV for all the hot upskirt action!
Funny part is, they lost sight of when sexualized characters are problem. Final Fantasy has always had over-the-top, hypersexualized characters of both genders.
The characters don't go and fuck people in the Coz suite because they think they're sexy. They aren't problematic because they have huge knockers. If their character does nothing but focus on their huge knockers and uses them in combat to rape their enemies, then maybe it's an issue.

There's plenty of places to find Japanese content like that. exhentai, nhentai to name a few. But I mean, fuck; who the fuck cares if a chick has big knockers? She wasn't drawn to satisfy you. And if you think she was, then go on paheal's rule 34 website and find that same character in compromising positions.

They have depth, a backstory, and can change alignments because Final Fantasy lore is more than just good or evil. Big betrayals, characters atoning for their deeds, characters dying forever that you met earlier in the story. Typical JRPG stuff that westerners never had a medium in which to explore beyond JRPGs which they largely avoided due to the artstyle.

XIV brings high fantasy traditional MMO gameplay into JRPG story territory and reforms every player that it touches. Even Asmongold is having a blast and praising it. A man who was, up until a month ago, worried about why 9.2 sucked and how WoW has no content worth doing anymore. Just old raid runs that are no longer relevant and purely exist for farming.

It's no wonder WoW players don't understand. They skipped over the game, and the community is a reflection of the main story quest in XIV. WoW is no different... and that post is proof that poor storytelling attracts the most horny, inbreeding morons.

• 4Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Funny part is, they lost sight of when sexualized characters are problem. Final Fantasy has always had over-the-top, hypersexualized characters of both genders.
The characters don't go and fuck people in the Coz suite because they think they're sexy. They aren't problematic because they have huge knockers. If their character does nothing but focus on their huge knockers and uses them in combat to rape their enemies, then maybe it's an issue.
Its not about not understanding, its just retards parroting the current day sjw bullshit. White knights trying to look good in their sjw filled community.

Its pretty ironic imo. For how "sexist" Blizzard's characters have supposedly been their IPs are fairly devoid of any sexual/romantic content.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Most of the FF14 combat gear fully covers the characters.

They just have real women's fashion stuff for transmog.

The issue is when all female characters are sexualised, not the existance of sexy characters.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Shitty part, all the WoW Refugee's have been hitting Stormblood/Heavenward right about now.

You can tell the fucking tanks won't stand still, talk about pissing off every single drg/mnk/sam out there.
This is the virtual version of Californians fleeing the mess they made to go make messes elsewhere.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shut the fuck up you dipshits linked that skank harpy cunt from Blizzcon bitching that her Cow/Dwarf/Troll from WoW was too sexy and as a fat uggo why Bliz didn't make all characters fat uggos, as some sort of proof dev's hate women. So yes the FF14 post showing your hypocrisy and how you are nothing more than whiny trash faggots looking for something to hate on it so on point it's unreal.

ea7b35f84a0ca067529e55d48ac3e295.jpg

9698d01de0325ed50e855bd9743b5818.jpg

Meanwhile as Big Phoenix Big Phoenix pointed out they had to make the succubs in WoW less sexy, had to make a make believe dragon wear more clothes, and turn another into a dick chooper to appease you wacko retards. Meanwhile the Japs love them some big titties and some skin, and all the players and women love it too. When a woman bitches about something being sexy she is usually just jealous her in game cow avatar weighs less than she does.

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can tell the fucking tanks won't stand still
Define 'wont stand still' cause I dodge AoEs but I try to move back to the exact same position afterwards. Pretty sure I'd rather sacrifice your positional dps than rely on the fucking potato ass healers in this game to heal through any extra damage.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Shut the fuck up you dipshits linked that skank harpy cunt from Blizzcon bitching that her Cow/Dwarf/Troll from WoW was too sexy and as a fat uggo why Bliz didn't make all characters fat uggos, as some sort of proof dev's hate women. So yes the FF14 post showing your hypocrisy and how you are nothing more than whiny trash faggots looking for something to hate on it so on point it's unreal.

Meanwhile as Big Phoenix Big Phoenix pointed out they had to make the succubs in WoW less sexy, had to make a make believe dragon wear more clothes, and turn another into a dick chooper to appease you wacko retards. Meanwhile the Japs love them some big titties and some skin, and all the players and women love it too. When a woman bitches about something being sexy she is usually just jealous her in game cow avatar weighs less than she does.

God, you're an insufferable retard. I don't know why you continue to post on these forums spewing nonsensical horseshit... Before you continue to post inane rants that eclipse mine sevenfold with images that have no context to the situation or point you're trying to make, maybe think about what you actually posted.

You're not just missing the point here entirely; you are missing your own fucking point by pointing out things you dislike and saying everyone must share in your opinion.

WoW turned it down because the characters were fucking devoid of story or lore beyond their self-inserts of 'SJW bullshit', and the characters were actual trivial to the plot.
In the case of Pelagos, the character's sole purpose was to be a nod to LGBT people. That always felt inauthentic and lame, because LGBT people don't act like that. They might on Twitter, but not everyone you meet is going to have a sole character trait of 'im gay, thats my personality' - you've probably talked to people who take dicks on the regular in your day to day because there is one truth that rings true: No one gives a shit about you, and that applies to everyone. Not just SJW bullshit, either. No one gives a shit also applies to the people who make their social media presence 'guns, beer, trump, liberty' - it's literally the same bullshit rhetoric as the 'SJW bullshit', but through a different myoptic lens.

Just stop.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
God, you're an insufferable retard. I don't know why you continue to post on these forums spewing nonsensical horseshit... Before you continue to post inane rants that eclipse mine sevenfold with images that have no context to the situation or point you're trying to make, maybe think about what you actually posted.

Lol WoW lore is your reasoning for clothes on make believe fantasy world. L O Fucking L come to grips with yourself.

I am glad it triggers you so hard.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Define 'wont stand still' cause I dodge AoEs but I try to move back to the exact same position afterwards. Pretty sure I'd rather sacrifice your positional dps than rely on the fucking potato ass healers in this game to heal through any extra damage.

Tank's in 14 play way different vs WoW , you don't hop around all the time/continual circle in 14, all the boss's have tells for the hard hitting stuff and things that give vuln stacks.. They constantly move around is the problem it doesn't work that way in 14 at all..

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is this what Wow looks like now?

holy shit thats fucking gay

1628302575017.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Lol WoW lore is your reasoning for clothes on make believe fantasy world. L O Fucking L come to grips with yourself.

I am glad it triggers you so hard.
WoW lore is dogshit because it lacks any substance beyond 'o thing is evil, lets fight it' and then ignore the fact that it exists. Has nothing to do with the amount of clothing. If you read my reply you'd understand that, but you have the IQ of Chris fucking playing this game with a controller.

And they cut corners for multiple patch cycles across multiple expansions. I have zero fucks given about the tit size of Sylvanas, or Steve Danuser's self-insert boyfriend. They kept adding in the bare minimum of meaningful content while making a steaming pile of shit that made the MMO genre into even more of a laughing stock than it already was.

The only saving grace Blizzard actually did correctly was arenas during Mists of Pandaria, and keeping older content relevant during Classic (up until Naxx which invalidated the whole tiered progression system) and for most of TBC.
Beyond that, there was no content that was engaging that I personally experienced - story, raid, group, solo, pvp or otherwise.

I dreaded playing the game (lol) because it was devoid of any meaningful content that allowed normal people to play the game without having it feel like a chore. My decision to hate that game is because instead of making a game that was fun, they made playing an MMO into a single-player dish-washing experience.

WoW was the game I had to build myself up to play because I didn't find it fun, but my friends were playing it. It's the kind of game you'll look over your friend's shoulder in highschool and see them with their epic'd out paladin, except to get to that point would mean ruining interpersonal relationships and your career/future to log on for internet points.

That was a recurring theme. Every fucking time I'd play WoW it was like, "Oh, this xpac is gonna be amazing!" and i'd have 5-10 friends offer to transfer me to their server to play with them. Except I didn't actually.

I'd play around them, and then I'd realize I am doing 80% of the stuff by myself that was akin to fetch quests, or reputation grinds, or farming potions, or carrying retards in arena. I had zero attachment to the character I played because no one had any attachment to the game. And WoW did nothing to get me hyped for it, except for prerendered CGI (which was awesome, mind you) that put out a premise for an expansion.

I don't understand why people play/played it to this day. That includes you. Why the fuck are you playing the boosting crusade still, again?

Haven't you learned by now that Blizzard makes subpar games and that people are unafraid to admit it now that there's better, more engaging games with more content? And a free trial that includes A Realm Reborn and the first expansion Heavensward, and you can play up to level 60?

1628306709885.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
WoW lore is dogshit because it lacks any substance beyond 'o thing is evil, lets fight it' and then ignore the fact that it exists. Has nothing to do with the amount of clothing. If you read my reply you'd understand that, but you have the IQ of Chris fucking playing this game with a controller.

And they cut corners for multiple patch cycles across multiple expansions. I have zero fucks given about the tit size of Sylvanas, or Steve Danuser's self-insert boyfriend. They kept adding in the bare minimum of meaningful content while making a steaming pile of shit that made the MMO genre into even more of a laughing stock than it already was.

The only saving grace Blizzard actually did correctly was arenas during Mists of Pandaria, and keeping older content relevant during Classic (up until Naxx which invalidated the whole tiered progression system) and for most of TBC.
Beyond that, there was no content that was engaging that I personally experienced - story, raid, group, solo, pvp or otherwise.

I dreaded playing the game (lol) because it was devoid of any meaningful content that allowed normal people to play the game without having it feel like a chore. My decision to hate that game is because instead of making a game that was fun, they made playing an MMO into a single-player dish-washing experience.

WoW was the game I had to build myself up to play because I didn't find it fun, but my friends were playing it. It's the kind of game you'll look over your friend's shoulder in highschool and see them with their epic'd out paladin, except to get to that point would mean ruining interpersonal relationships and your career/future to log on for internet points.

That was a recurring theme. Every fucking time I'd play WoW it was like, "Oh, this xpac is gonna be amazing!" and i'd have 5-10 friends offer to transfer me to their server to play with them. Except I didn't actually.

I'd play around them, and then I'd realize I am doing 80% of the stuff by myself that was akin to fetch quests, or reputation grinds, or farming potions, or carrying retards in arena. I had zero attachment to the character I played because no one had any attachment to the game. And WoW did nothing to get me hyped for it, except for prerendered CGI (which was awesome, mind you) that put out a premise for an expansion.

I don't understand why people play/played it to this day. That includes you. Why the fuck are you playing the boosting crusade still, again?

Haven't you learned by now that Blizzard makes subpar games and that people are unafraid to admit it now that there's better, more engaging games with more content? And a free trial that includes A Realm Reborn and the first expansion Heavensward, and you can play up to level 60?

View attachment 365775

Are you that mad I am not playing Faggot Fantasy 14 with you? You could just ask.

• 1Faggotry

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just a reminder that this is the narrative lead for WoW and he is referencing the finale of GoT in this tweet. Seeing who a lot of the people that work at Blizzard via tweeter lately it is no wonder the companies products are such shit.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, seems like it came out of nowhere to me, but I haven't talked to him in years. Like with Jerle it was obvious he was always on the outer edge of the social circle and trying to figure out how to get in, but man wow, did not expect Hamlette to be sure.

There is a reason they are called programmer socks.

1628308448579.png

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh shit that keyboard. It would be better with blanks imo, but that is fuckin nice. What kind of chad switch is in there you think, cherry blue? cherry red?

EDIT: Model M springs custom job. Has to be.

• 1Truth!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
is Furor's wife mad that now the whole world knows that she married a rapist?

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users