World of Warcraft: Current Year

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Why is the hobo in all the pics

Surely you've heard of a Greek chorus?
1629493503827.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Everyone was sent reeling and ducking for cover by Bellular earlier. People were literally hopping and jumping over fences and getting behind large boulders as each truth bomb slammed into the playerbase. Pants were ripped off Blizzard's legs exposing its flaccid member.

Now was decided as the opportune time to strike and drive Ion out of the company-- hell hath no fury.

• 1Picard
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
First boss kills is 66%-70% of 9.0. The "Heroic week dropoff" in 9.1 due to lack of fucks given I predicted 2 months ago seems to have come to pass. I said people would stop raiding after getting a whiff of the story and hitting a handful of Heroic runs. This was based on my observation of several guilds I was in on various alts having 4/400 rosters and nobody seemingly logging in to "get ready" for 9.1. They showed up during heroic week, hit a few runs, and hit cancel. I expect last boss kill data to remain unchanged heading into 9.2.

The only thing 9.1 has been good at is making jaws hang open and leaving mouths agape-- and people wondering what the fuck happened to their friends.

Is that actually an equivalent period of 9.0 ? Surely you aren't comparing the lifetime of 9.0 patch kills to current 9.1 kills right ?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is that actually an equivalent period of 9.0 ? Surely you aren't comparing the lifetime of 9.0 patch kills to current 9.1 kills right ?

i didnt have the trend available offhand so the commentary is not for that particular chart, they're to be read separately. you can use the other data available to track raid trends.

overall data speaks for itself, you can try to poke holes in it-- but i can just repost any part of any other numbers to demonstrate trends in 9.1 and slap it down.

Chris

Potato del Grande
i didnt have the trend available offhand so the commentary is not for that particular chart, they're to be read separately. you can use the other data available to track raid trends.

overall data speaks for itself, you can try to poke holes in it-- but i can just repost any part of any other numbers to demonstrate trends in 9.1 and slap it down.
In Bellular's numbers, I belive he did adjust for time and it was still awful.

But yeah those 9.1 numbers are going to look much better this time next year when 9.2 hits PTR and brings everyone back! /cope

Last edited:

Rali

Trakanon Raider
It's not an emergency, it's just people being bored of a video game.

This is not even worth thinking about.

I've played all of these game modes with instant queues all season, including this week. Finding partners has been easy, even as Alliance.

PvP games played are always very high in the beginning of the season, as people grind up their CR to meet their MMR.

So this is just lying with statistics.

Here's the actual data.

View attachment 368225
This is not a doom trend. This shows that participation has remained consistent for the past 6 weeks, after the initial rating climb. This is normal.

The fact that literally nobody was playing in the 2 months before season started is pretty telling how many people bailed during the content drought, however.

5kceuo.jpg

;)

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FF already had a ton of spergs, but Im dreading going back to play it for expansion launch now. Shit is just going to be awful, filled with tons of passive aggressive players that have played the game for all of five minutes.