World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
After seeing that centaur post on here i did a seach on twitter with "dragonflight is gay". Lol at the results, so many gay people are happy but a few are like there is so much gay in dragonflight that it is patronizing.

I would probably be raging at this point if I bought it.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
After seeing that centaur post on here i did a seach on twitter with "dragonflight is gay". Lol at the results, so many gay people are happy but a few are like there is so much gay in dragonflight that it is patronizing.

Can we really be shocked?

I honestly hope Dragonflight TANKS.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

l o l

• 4Faggotry
  • 4Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm

The tranny/gay shit in the quests is fucking ridiculous; however, I find it mildly humorous that the quest chain starts with the word bloodlines for the gay centaurs knowing full well that 2 fags can't further it.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right now all this gay shit is confined to quests nobody fucking reads anyway so who cares?

The Arbiter shit in SL was way more egregious.

I haven't got to max yet but this leveling experience is a fuck ton better then SL. They knocked it out of the park with these zones. Not since WotLK has there been zones designed from scratch for flying. Its so refreshing.

• 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How did WoW turn into the LGBQT sanctuary for their employees and their player base. It’s insane the agenda pushing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
How did WoW turn into the LGBQT sanctuary for their employees and their player base. It’s insane the agenda pushing.
Overcompensation, trying to get them back. Did they think the entire gay population(3percent) of the us played wow?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Overcompensation, trying to get them back. Did they think the entire gay population(3percent) of the us played wow?
No. Its much more simpler than that. They saw that everyone had left. FFXIV went up some during that time, so they just assumed that everyone that left went to FFXIV. So they started copying the degenerate second life phallic love bullshit that Chris Chris spouts off about every 5 seconds.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rofl at people who read quest text in this game. It has ALWAYS been shit, even back when every fucking quest was an excuse to get in a pun or cultural reference.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This. All the sexual harrassment shit had them panicing, so they completely went the other direction to the extreme, thinking people would forget or something. Honestly I just don't care, i dont read quest text, I dont read that dialogue in chat. The talents, professions and gameplay is still fun, so thats enough for me for probably a month(need to get my bnet balance back up) and be done again. Like I've done since BFA. The last expansion I played longer and actually got into it, was legion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Id be far less bothered by the gay characters if they weren't all written completely identically. They all come across as super effeminate despite their race being overly masculine. I can't tell if it's pandoring or actually secretly insulting to the gay community that the gay characters are 100% interchangeable carbon copies.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No. Its much more simpler than that. They saw that everyone had left. FFXIV went up some during that time, so they just assumed that everyone that left went to FFXIV. So they started copying the degenerate second life phallic love bullshit that Chris Chris spouts off about every 5 seconds.
They are literally ramming gay horse cocks down your throat in the main storyline and you are thinking "at least trannies can't make instanced brothels and wear sexy clothes like in other game".

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Its not hitting like BFA or SL did. It's probably due to dragon names that are stupid to pronounce.

I don't know how this is going to even compete with the trash Jailer story.

You have to really be into dragons. The dragon politics are a lot of who gives a fuck. There's less hook on the lore than BFA or SL had.

• 2Worf

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read the quest text on every single quest in classic/tbc/wotlk. Most of it was okay, some of it was pretty good. I've long accepted that I am no longer the target audience for retail WoW but seeing the quests are now just an outlet for some deranged furry's gay fanfic makes me sad.

1669889222573.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users