World of Warcraft: Current Year

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
If she got rid of that retarded ass, femi-nazi undercut, I'd probably knock her poop loose ngl.
You can tell if she actually took care of herself and didn't tard her shit up she'd at the very least be decent looking.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How funny would it be to have a quest that made you change people's genders as an objective.

Do they have quests where you come to sympathize with homeless alcoholics and drug addicts?

Illegal immigrants and amnesty?

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is the main evil in this expension called Trumpstrasz and he uses his Orb of Twi'ting to send dark whispers that makes people feels unsafe ?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I get the general impression that we are the 'BBEG' in this. My only reason for saying 'nah' is that the primalists are a little on the bloodthirsty side, but then again we're wandering around slaughtering 10ks of thousands of people at a moments notice so maybe its not that different.

From their point of view some aliens (the Titans) invaded and the main dragon flights are collaborator scum who use sick powers (arcane magic) and hate freedom etc.

Reminds me a bit of this:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know how everyone elses server is but Azure Span zone has been completely unplayable today. The latency is fine but everything feels laggy?

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know how everyone elses server is but Azure Span zone has been completely unplayable today. The latency is fine but everything feels laggy?

I had that happen during the cooking event, there was a 2-3sec delay on everything while the event was happening, afterwards it was mostly better.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why do I feel like Blizzard is trying to fuck me?
7D9B2BF3-ED98-4A41-A5DA-864CD9A65499.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well I never got around to buying DF and sorta lost all my motivation to play. At least I got the Shadowlands raids done right under the wire. No particular reason, WoW just isn't that interesting at this point. I'll try again later. One issue with the subscription system is that you kinda feel like you have to play that month, and then when you don't you're just kinda throwing money away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users