World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
anyone doing flex/normal Garrosh kills? I'm still hunting for some heirloom weapons.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone have an active guild to join? I'm really only interested in LFR/Flex and maybe normal mode down the line, but it would be nice to have some people to chat with. I'm currently on Korgath/Alliance. Thanks.

Nxs_sl

shitlord
If you're on EU Alliance, you're welcome to join us. We usually do hc and normal alt raids on friday, saturday and tuesday evenings. Need 530 minimum to join though (not hard to get).

Murked

I'm in the US, so I don't think I can join you guys. I don't mind server/faction transferring if need be.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't mind if Blizzard moved Tigole back into the spotlight. He's been pretty much MIA since they moved him to Titan.

Tom Lightner

Molten Core Raider
Sad to see Rob go. I read his departure letter and I don't know if I buy it. I wonder are things getting too hot in the Titan kitchen? Rob had his hands in many things, this very forums existance knows all too well, I just hope it doesn't come back to bite him, everytime we hear these stories, "goning off to persue bigger better things" how does that normally turn out? LOL Not to sound too cinical but damn, just seems like so many of these AAA devs stare the gift horse in the mouth... Only to go out and fail hard, with much less backing, less resources, pitiful marketing and awful products that end up just making the industry as a whole a lot weaker. Oh well I wish him the best, WoW and Blizz too. I have some sources I'll see if I can dig something up, would appreciate anymore info on this tho, if there is any!

Gecko_sl

shitlord
It'd be interesting to hear the real story.

I hear Pantheon needs a competent CEO...
wink.png

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
Rob was always a great guy. A true old school gamer at heart. The last of his WoW influence will probably be the 100v100 Southshor/Tarren Mill BG (if it makes live). All the best.

Murked

He would be smart to just do consulting and not commit to any one company (or start his own). With the experience he has, I'm sure a lot of companies would love to pick his brain.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't buy it. I'm sad to see him go, but I'm going to bet he went head to head with that phenomenal jerk from activision. He probably wanted to do games, the other guy wanted to make shit sellable in online shops, so he left or was shown the door. I want to think it's something like this. Good luck Rob.