World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wrong color.

r55d4yd.jpg
Fuck you.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Combo points are now innate for Rogues rather than tied to your current target, which is probably the greatest gift since the removal of min range for hunters, but they are still bloated with redundant cooldowns. Hunters can still have a bunch of crappy dps cooldowns that potentially add .5% dps each that you can swap out for passives and probably wind up with higher dps anyway.
WoW. It didn't take them long to make innate combo points /sarcasm off. They even introduced the gayest ability ever, redirect, which I used maybe a grand total of 5 times in several years, because it also had a long cooldown and because fuck cooldowns.

elvis_sl

shitlord
After you have gear from the chests on TI, what incentives are there to still do TI stuff? I know Houron has a rare mount at least. And you can get charms for extra rolls on SoO, TI coins for runes for extra rolls on ToT. Anything else? Stuff to collect?
you can buy valor for coins now as well, as well as collect a bunch of clickies though i think they are mostly cosmetic. other than that, get your crystal of insanity, should be really easy to farm and.. hey.. why not. cheap flask-like thingy..http://www.wowhead.com/item=86569

Needless

Toe Sucker
you can buy valor for coins now as well, as well as collect a bunch of clickies though i think they are mostly cosmetic. other than that, get your crystal of insanity, should be really easy to farm and.. hey.. why not. cheap flask-like thingy..http://www.wowhead.com/item=86569
Interesting.. I didn't realize that you can get those from just looting crystals in caves lol
I'll have to do that later while i sit in queue

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man.. going on the warlock forums is comedic. People in 550+ gear still unable to do the green fire quest is so, so bad.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
WoW. It didn't take them long to make innate combo points /sarcasm off. They even introduced the gayest ability ever, redirect, which I used maybe a grand total of 5 times in several years, because it also had a long cooldown and because fuck cooldowns.
Just bind it to alt-u for Useless.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Twitter / craig_amai: @Scott_Bowdery @WatcherDev ...

@Scott_Bowdery @WatcherDev @CM_Lore Reputations, yes. Daily hubs, no. Reputations will be built in more open-ended end-game areas.
curious about what "open-ended end-game" areas are.. but thats a relief to see no daily hubs... fuck those.

Then again it probably just means "LOL now its even more convenient because they're just scattered everywhere now!"

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i hated everything about timeless isle, except the easy chest gear up for alts.
Yea. Thats mainly why I love Timeless Isle. The actual grind there is complete bull shit. But after taking 2 or 3 characters through the isle, you can suit up an alt entirely with little to no work and just fuck off to SoO and start having raid fun.

Carl_sl

shitlord
I guess I enjoy timeless isle from an always having something to do stand point for people not currently raiding the top tier. grinding towards burdens of eternity while running down the rares that spawn at least gives you a reason to play your character and your dps spec in an actual dps role vs a soloing role.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Man.. going on the warlock forums is comedic. People in 550+ gear still unable to do the green fire quest is so, so bad.
This is one of my friends, lol. He makes up so many excuses for why he can't finish it.

My guild isn't really up for heroics (partially due to members like my buddy
tongue.png
). How bad is trying to openraid/Oqueue heroic stuff? I'm sitting at 565 with maybe 4-5 slots I can upgrade, then I guess I'm kind of done with progression unless I want to guild-hop or start messing with alts.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I just hope they add dungeons after the initial run, like the Icecrown ones in WotLK, and Hour of Twilight ones in Cata. Having an alt was a chore in MoP, and they had terrible catch up mechanics