World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There will be some pretty shocked and confused players for certain. Especially doing the MoP content that was not built for the 6.0 game system.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I CAN'T WAIT. I am going to make either an awesome human male paladin with one of the freshly unlocked names (They're releasing all old names that people haven't touched in a couple of years -a lot of the REALLY cool names were taken by someone long ago and will thus be able to be picked by anyone) or a human female priest. Time will tell, I just can't wait for the new models

We're near WoD now boys, reaaaaaal close

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
There will be some pretty shocked and confused players for certain. Especially doing the MoP content that was not built for the 6.0 game system.
Won't the MoP content get the same type of stat squish players are getting? In theory the difficulty of MoP content between now and WoD release should remain relatively the same.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Won't the MoP content get the same type of stat squish players are getting? In theory the difficulty of MoP content between now and WoD release should remain relatively the same.
Key word here is theory. Players have less cc, disables, and self healing. You think they went through and manually changed 2 year old content to accommodate the changes?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is going to be interesting to see how well the did the stat squish in older content. Fully expect a lot of teething pains and a lot of hand tuning of numbers on older content for the next month. I would be pretty leery of trying any challenging content next week cause I can almost guarantee there are going to be some outlier mobs that just explode tanks here and there.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes they did go and retune old content but a lot of it was hand tuning so don't be to surprised if people find some mobs here and there that did not squish well and open a huge can of ass whoop on raids.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I sure hope they can actually balance PVP in the next month, hybrids and DKs are long, long, long ahead of the game currently lol
Mages are pretty shitty now too

xzi

Mouthbreather
Kinda sad coming back into the expansion really late, I don't think there's any way I can get a garrosh kill pre 6.0. Maybe I'll have some luck this weekend finding a carry or something, but currently I've been denied to every raid for being 512, including flex SoO

I still have the last 3 lfrs for SOO to do but even if I get a drop from every single boss, which I won't, my ilvl won't go up that high anyways. Oh whaaaaaaaaaale. Gonna have to stop being a jew and pay my way to a carry

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Kinda sad coming back into the expansion really late, I don't think there's any way I can get a garrosh kill pre 6.0. Maybe I'll have some luck this weekend finding a carry or something, but currently I've been denied to every raid for being 512, including flex SoO

I still have the last 3 lfrs for SOO to do but even if I get a drop from every single boss, which I won't, my ilvl won't go up that high anyways. Oh whaaaaaaaaaale. Gonna have to stop being a jew and pay my way to a carry
I'm not sure you'd get an invite to normal Throne of Thunder with an ilevel of 512. You're definitely going to have to pay someone.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Having items revert to their original state should be very interesting given how heavily some people (aka anyone who raided at all, even LFR) used reforging to select for and against certain stats.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
It's going to be nice having multiple primary stats on armor. My enhancement shaman can now switch over to elemental without having to carry around a second set of gear.

Sterling

El Presidente

Yeah at this point most alts are higher than 512 the day they become 90 so that's kind of tough.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I'm one of those who gets his panties in a twist over inventory space so the improvements are most welcome.