World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you want a button to push every GCD or do you like having some breathing room? Ranged or melee? Caster or physical? Enjoy cooldown usage?
Breathing room sounds good. I'm easy either way in regards to Ranged vs. Melee; having played Paladin, I've done the Melee DPS thing, so unless Ranged DPS are for some weird reason at a massive disadvantage nowadays or in WoD, I'm leaning towards Ranged. Prefer something with a ressource system that isn't as retarded as I remember Paladin Holy Power being. Cooldown useage is fine with me, as long as it doesn't require a plethora of addons to utilize.

It doesn't have to be pure DPS either, I'm kind of keen on Priest or Shaman, since if I were to fill two roles, I'd much rather do healing than tanking
wink.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ah yes, the Jack of all Trades class
smile.png
I guess that's one option! Are they viable with all specs in WoD?
Feral is highest potential DPS, everything else is certainly "viable." With the changes to itemization, you shouldn't need many different pieces of gear between specs.

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sounds good! Okay, last question; how are Priests looking in WoD? Both from a healing and a DPS perspective.

Thanks for the input so far
smile.png

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't feel like doing anything the past couple days because the patch hits soon, so I decided to explore the world in search of cool Transmog gear. Got a Gorehowl finally, but no AssCandy. Still need a cool armor set; Naxx is still one of the coolest I think and will likely be my choice.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Didn't feel like doing anything the past couple days because the patch hits soon, so I decided to explore the world in search of cool Transmog gear. Got a Gorehowl finally, but no AssCandy. Still need a cool armor set; Naxx is still one of the coolest I think and will likely be my choice.
MogIt is a popular addon for transmog coordination.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Finally bought my way into a Garrosh group and luckily didn't pay upfront, got to Garrosh, wiped once, got kicked. Lol??

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
everyone wants 570 for garrosh :|

On a side note, I logged on my vanilla warrior... full sets of wrath, might, AQ, and ZG stuff. Totally forgot I had them! Also got some new mounts and new pets.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Same boat, got 2000/3000 on the valor part. I think I can hit the 3k before the patch drops due to time zone stuff, but is there any point?
If you can find a farm group for heroic scenarios, do the prereqs ASAP and maybe get in the LFRs for some secrets before it's all over? Depends on your timing I guess.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I have my Spreist, Hunter and Druid on the valor step of the legendary quest. I have one month to finish the cloak on 3 characters. Then that'll make 5 characters with the cloak. My Mage and Warlock have it already. Gonna be fun doing all that and learning my class again.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Getting 9/9 CM tonight from a reputable guild (for a reputable amount of gold of course...), and when the patch hits on wednesday (EU) I'll have to grind out 20 secrets and 12 runestones before WoD hits, on my Paladin. That will be cloak #4. Girl needs faction with black prince too so I should probably get started before the buff goes away.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Getting 9/9 CM tonight from a reputable guild (for a reputable amount of gold of course...), and when the patch hits on wednesday (EU) I'll have to grind out 20 secrets and 12 runestones before WoD hits, on my Paladin. That will be cloak #4. Girl needs faction with black prince too so I should probably get started before the buff goes away.
Buff is good until WoD hits afaik.

Rime

<Donor>
The CM rewards in WoD are going to beweapons, most of which are very nicely done. I may have to run some CMs as a Warrior just for that shield.