World of Warcraft: Current Year

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was at ilvl 540 and got in a heroic group, got like 5 drops and the heirloom so pretty lucky I guess. Though for garrosh, raid leader kept telling me to pick up my heals, not like I can compete with some 589 person. . .

Needless

Toe Sucker
LFR is soooo bad now, i need to stop playing this shit. It's ridiculous
Having to do "real mechanics" with a bunch of brain dead morons is next to impossible

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
At this point in the expansion, I wouldn't pay more than 10k for a Garrosh kill and only for the heirloom. 300k is laughable.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point in the expansion, I wouldn't pay more than 10k for a Garrosh kill and only for the heirloom. 300k is laughable.
There's a guild on Proudmoore trying to charge 500k for Mythic Garrosh, or 750k for 14/14 with loot.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
There's a guild on Proudmoore trying to charge 500k for Mythic Garrosh, or 750k for 14/14 with loot.
I think some of y'all might underestimate how much gold some people have. There are in-game whales who have long since capped their gold. You aren't their target demographic so the price seems ridiculous, but to someone with literally "as much gold as they can have" which is also "far too much gold for any conceivable reason"... well, 750k doesn't seem too bad.

xzi

Mouthbreather
boy pvp healing as a holy paladin is not fun whatsoever anymore with eternal flame and light of dawn not bieng instant casts, lol. Then again I guess you shouldn't be able to survive forever, but eh

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Basically to bring a tank from 20 to 100% my mistweaver used 6 surging and 2 enveloping while channeling soothing with statue down. Healing is fucked up for monks.
Discopriests have it better, not good, but quite better. No clue about rest yet, but pug shaman I grouped with seemed comfortable to me.
I hate typing on a phone...
This. I did a dungeon last night with i525 healing gear and while I didn't seem to be running out of mana, I didn't seem to be able to heal the tank enough - ever. It seemed like I had to use every healing spell 2-3 times before the tank would be topped off. I also noticed some of the hots were ticking for 300-400 health, lol. I haven't tried healing on anything else so I don't know if this is the "norm" or not.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
On Sargeras, guys name was Can-something (mage). He was running it with a premade of 9 and filling a bunch of slots for sale. Alliance. I'll look for his actual name tonight in trade chat

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought a Garrosh kill for 10k. 556 BoA 2h axe obtained. Will be good since I play dk/paladin/warrior.

Also for those with enhance shamans. If you want to cheese old world content, glyph for flame shock heal. It heals for 45% of the damage done...and since you do a ton more damage to lower level content, it was healing me for 23k (out of like 56k hp)
Thank you for the heads up on the enhance Shaman . I will try this out later.

Did guild bonuses get nerfed? I noticed yesterday that I was no longer getting a rep bonus.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah healing on the Mistweaver, especially now that they eliminated reforging, is a colossal pain in the ass. Im tossing out Surging Mists like they were tic tacs while spreading all the other mists around and its just not healing for much. Heaven forfend if one of the dps gets hurt in a way that ReM can't take care of because leaving the tank alone for even a short period of time puts me back into healing debt that I have to Surging my way out of.

The only saving grace is that I've managed to keep mana under control so I often have the ability to toss out the extra Surging, but I'm also so starved for GCD that I can't even drink my mana tea.

Oh and healing spheres? ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE and not a damn one is helping anyone so thank you for the 35% mastery you itemization fuck.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Did a "heroic" 12 man raid, got the ilevel 553 sword from Norushen. Chanted it, gemmed it, mogged it. Went to UBRS -- start dpsing shit, instance crashes. Sword is now ilevel 540. What. The. Fuck.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The confidence I feel in their ability to handle a *shorter* expansion development cycle in the future is not high.