World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Has this always been above Stormwind? I've never noticed it

8tB1iAc.jpg
It was just added in this patch. There's a 5man in WoD with a boss fight where you end up coming out of that portal as part of the encounter.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah they got rid of moving while casting lightning bolt. Shame really as it added some nice flavor.

I managed to get 9 Titan Runes to drop today and finished up the cloak in short order. The Celestials are a total joke now (used a warlock pet to tank) and I think I spent more time flying around Pandaria than on any other step once I killed the Thunder King.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Good" as in progression oriented, Mythic guild? Or good as in not retarded, play to have fun, normal/heroic mode guild?
Honestly, either. Not retarded is a good start, but I'd love to be in a competitive end-game guild. Just intelligent people who can get shit done.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, either. Not retarded is a good start, but I'd love to be in a competitive end-game guild. Just intelligent people who can get shit done.
Shameless plug for my guild that I'm actively recruiting for, currently:http://serverlast.enjin.com/recruitment.

We're putting together people who love (and have experienced!) the hard content, but have a schedule that no longer supports the long hours. We're raiding Fri/Sat from 11PM-2AM EST/8-11PM PST. We've cleared Normal (now called Heroic) SoO the past couple weeks to trial people and have them feel us out to see if we're a good fit. Next raid is tomorrow night.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shameless plug for my guild that I'm actively recruiting for, currently:http://serverlast.enjin.com/recruitment.

We're putting together people who love (and have experienced!) the hard content, but have a schedule that no longer supports the long hours. We're raiding Fri/Sat from 11PM-2AM EST/8-11PM PST. We've cleared Normal (now called Heroic) SoO the past couple weeks to trial people and have them feel us out to see if we're a good fit. Next raid is tomorrow night.
That's not a bad schedule. With a family now and work/hobbies I definitely can't pull the same bullshit from the EQ days. I cleared Throne not long after it debuted, but I haven't played for what seems like a year. Getting back into it now and I'd like to play my War (tank or dps) but I also have Feral/Tank Druid and Ele/Resto Shm.

You guys do content other than Fri/Sat? I'll check the website out and probably make a toon to talk to you in game.

*holy shit you have a lot of goblins in your guild*

So I got myself to ilvl 502 with Timeless Isle and what I believe were former Valor items...is there a reasonably fast way to bridge the gap to the 550+ level people seem to want for their raids/guilds?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider

That's thr first raid schedule I have seen that could work for me. What do you need the most? I prefer tanking but I'm assuming you guys have that buttoned up already.

Needless

Toe Sucker
fire mages are so good, like 10 minutes on beta made me spec mine to fire righht before the patch

now even in shitty gear i out dps most classes 35+ ilevel higher than me lol