World of Warcraft: Current Year

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Man... I have to work and then take my son to basketball practice. I'll be late getting on but taking off tomorrow for a 3-day weekend.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Having just watched their documentary and the comments on how forcing the population of the server in one spot at one moment with the AQ gate opening was a terrible mistake, its really mind boggling they thought having everyone run to an npc was the way to go. They should have watched their own doc and taken notes.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So what's the status of the servers right now? Stable? I'm working all day, but hoping it's all good by tonight.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus sweet fuck! I'm on EU Doomhammer too. Ally or dirty filthy Horde scum?
smile.png
Unfortunately Alliance, friends to be blamed for this. I still have Horde characters as well.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was able to get my Garrison setup, but I have a lot of catching up to do. Having a blast leveling my monk up of all things as well. Just need to find a guild that has a high level of shit for them BOA items.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Damn....glad I'm on a low-pop server. Mine has 16k L90+ Horde. Area 52 has almost 112k L90+ Horde. Leveling must be a real fustercluck on high pop servers.

Good times so far. Only L91.5 , though. Should be L93 by the time the Friday crowd rolls in. Good enough distance from the crowd = faster leveling.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't realize Hyjal was so overwhelmingly Horde. Not that it matters since it's a PvE server.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So what's the status of the servers right now? Stable? I'm working all day, but hoping it's all good by tonight.
On Dalaran-EU, average time between server crashes is about 90-100mn. But the Draenor zone are server-shared, we get all kind of people from adjacent servers, which is a terrible mistake...

sukik

I thought they would turn off that server-share crap on release when zones would be packed.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I missed the mess I guess. I logged on at 9:00am this morning (Hyjal) and everything is running smooth as silk.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Servers seem to be super stable as of the last hour or two, no lag at all. Kinda surprised to be honest. As far as quests go, I don't know what they were thinking with making certain quests having items only usable by one person at a time, but luckily with a group of 150+ all standing around that first garrison quest a few hours ago a GM just autocompleted it for everybody lol. I'm on Moon Guard which is high pop and really now that I'm out of that first bottleneck area it feels great.

Can't be surprised with dumb issues and lag at a launch though really

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My server EU- Draenor 100k Horde 90-100 and near on impossible to do anything, 4k + queue all day long and when you do get in the zones are just fucked npc's taking forever to load up and takes 5-10 to press complete quest, any collection quest you might as well log off or spend the next 2-3 hours hoping your click beats the other 300 people trying to click the same object as you

sukik

As far as quests go, I don't know what they were thinking with making certain quests having items only usable by one person at a time
Blizzard has been doing this long enough they shouldn't be making stupid mistakes like this.