World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vitality

HUSTLE
How much are bloods selling for right now? I nabbed 5 that were up for 2k a couple days ago hoping I could flip them for around 9 (where I had sold my first couple) but I think price has dropped from that.
They're in a pretty volatile state right now, some servers are reporting them coming in at 500g (less than epic enchant mats) and some as high as 5kg.

I'm staying out of the blood market until it becomes more predictable. Especially with blizz with the finger on the trigger of various drop rates and stuff.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
^ looks like you can get almost 1k if you team up with someone that has the other outpost. Outpost is required to open the area, but anyone can loot.

xzi

Mouthbreather
With the garrison campaign that sends you to that island and you talk and fight alongside Rexxar, I got really excited because Rexxar is one of my favorite characters thanks to Warcraft 3 and I'm somewhat disappointed he has no dialogue or voice at the moment. It seems like they're potentially going to be using him sometime this expansion so who the fuck even knows, but man all this garrison play and old warcraft heroes showing up I kinda wanna replay wc3 lol

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
For heroic gearing:

inbGic0.png

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love the music in this expension. I actually lowered all the other sound effects and cranked up the music. The score fits really well. Props to the artists.
They do have some weird choices at times, though. When I was retaking Shattrath, the background music was this soaring wizard of oz intro deal for some reason. Like bloodshed and combat everywhere, and suddenly Aunty Em.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So MMO champ says they are back over 10mil with which means they somehow got over 3mil subs back in the last few months.. I know they get an increase with new expac but if those numbers are even close to true thats insane.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
YUP they announced the over 10 million active subscribers thing, considering they were at ~7 million a MONTH ago...

thursday they gained around 3 million.

no WONDER the servers were slammed.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Over 30% increase. It sounds a little fishy, then again they have always been pretty bullshit with the asian sub counting the same full paid subs. If actually true and not napkin math then good for them.

Nxs_sl

shitlord
Molten Core is a mess right now haha. Insane AoE damage by the Molten Giants. Trash has way too much HP in general. First time I entered I was greeted by about 50 lava spawns.

It seems the instance servers can't handle the load either, because every few minutes the entire raid gets kicked out. Couldn't queue with guild either so it's gonna be a lot of fun spending 5+ hours in there with lots of retards.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Over 30% increase. It sounds a little fishy, then again they have always been pretty bullshit with the asian sub counting the same full paid subs. If actually true and not napkin math then good for them.
They are a publicly traded company and can't just make up numbers. They do combine asian plus everything else in their total sub numbers but have always done that. You have had 2 years without new content and 3 MMO's this year screw the pooch giving people little alternative for that MMO fix. I don't think the numbers are really that surprising.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So they added 50 Garrison Resources to the first Heroic of the day, but also changed LFG loot mode back to Need/Greed instead of personal loot. I was actually kinda liking the personal loot.

In fact I just lost an offhand Int item to a Paladin. I didnt even know Paladins could use non-shield off hand items like that. sigh

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Who were the nimrods who thought personal loot was bad? Im guessing the types that rolled Need on every possible item and who thus felt that they were not getting as much loot. Overnight we go from a very simple loot system to one where people are again angry after losing a sought-after upgrade to someone who immediately shards the item. Very bad idea Blizz, just plain dumb.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
A lot of us coming back have to also get the spouse hooked back up as well :p It was the only MMO we actually played together, probably because it was a bit more accessible (casual? lol)