World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vitality

HUSTLE
Alright boys, if you haven't started pumping out darkmoon cards from a level 2 inscription building (no inscription required) you're missing out on the easiest 5-6k/day I've seen yet so hop to it.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Debating on dropping my enchanter(lvl 2) building. At 100 I don't see a decent way to get greens to create the dust needed to pump into work orders. I have enchanting at 620ish, but really don't care much about trade skills, just want to make some money! Thoughts?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Alright boys, if you haven't started pumping out darkmoon cards from a level 2 inscription building (no inscription required) you're missing out on the easiest 5-6k/day I've seen yet so hop to it.
aaargh I don't know what to replace. Running salvage yard, JC and Enchant building... enchant I guess?

Menion_sl

shitlord
Anyone else have a Tier 3 mine in their garrison? Went into mine on my main today and it was empty other than one mine cart that I may have missed yesterday.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Personal loot was an amazing idea and they just get rid of it? lmao
some of the worst experiences I've had with loot in this game isn't ML ninja looting but having random classes rolling need on shit for their offspec and then selling it. fuckingfun times

But, almost nobody at all I've seen has been for the change from personal loot back to how it was so I can't imagine them keeping it this way?? There's like 6 reddit threads on the front page about it right now and that's all the forums are, lol. If they don't change it back to personal loot then so much for listening to the community.
Listening to "the community" (the whingers) was what got it changed back to NBG in the first place. Fuck it; roll need on everything you can and if people complain tell them to take it to the official forums. If Blizzard wants to promote people acting like arseholes they certainly came to the right place!
biggrin.png

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyway add one less tank to queues, I'm done carrying shits that do half my dps so they can ninja tank gear, it's not that it's dropping like candies either. From now on it's friends only, or useless classes like casters.
If any of you has the power to do so, pick up the batphone and ask for personal loot back please. Fuck need/greed.

OT: Vit, I hate your avatar with a passion :p

Vitality

HUSTLE
Debating on dropping my enchanter(lvl 2) building. At 100 I don't see a decent way to get greens to create the dust needed to pump into work orders. I have enchanting at 620ish, but really don't care much about trade skills, just want to make some money! Thoughts?
Enchanting building prints money my man. Same with isncription building and salvage yard.

Trade garrison resources for dust at the tradepost after you've gotten most of your important buildings level 3.

You just need to locate 30 dust per day to keep up with the work orders.

Keep an eye on the market for cheap dust and scoop it up. I have a fairly large stockpile from sniping a 200 stack for 1g/ea and DE'ing all the gear I got while leveling so I'm set for a while. Dust prices are on the rise though because people are starting to be done with leveling.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Enchanting building prints money my man. Same with isncription building and salvage yard.

Trade garrison resources for dust at the tradepost after you've gotten most of your important buildings level 3.

You just need to locate 30 dust per day to keep up with the work orders.

Keep an eye on the market for cheap dust and scoop it up. I have a fairly large stockpile from sniping a 200 stack for 1g/ea and DE'ing all the gear I got while leveling so I'm set for a while. Dust prices are on the rise though because people are starting to be done with leveling.
Yeah, I dropped enchanting for now. I'm sure I'll eventually get JC once I learn a few more recipes and get some gear.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's the money making strat behind the enchanting building? I've been completely neglecting it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
For boosting ilevel you don't even need to go to Ashran, the wargame practice PVP armor they sell at the Ring of Trials in Nagrand is ilevel 660 and a couple pieces were enough to push me over when I hit 100. Still have to pass the Proving Grounds but no one should have much trouble with that if they are only a bit shy of the needed gear.

Vitality

HUSTLE
What's the money making strat behind the enchanting building? I've been completely neglecting it.
Temp crystal work orders (if you can find cheap dust)

The main money is behind the rare mat recipes though (as far as profit margins)

~10-15g per blue shard makes 1 scroll of random shit enchant that sells for 40-150g relatively quickly.

Enchanting is pretty risk free right now. Profit margins aren't as good as Inscription, but inscription takes a ton more effort to setup.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Listening to "the community" (the whingers) was what got it changed back to NBG in the first place. Fuck it; roll need on everything you can and if people complain tell them to take it to the official forums. If Blizzard wants to promote people acting like arseholes they certainly came to the right place!
biggrin.png
Well, I certainly do want to gear up for ret pally because holy sucks dick right now, so that's probably what I'm going to do because I'm a giant faggot

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's a fairly large backlash against the loot change on the official forums and on /r/wow

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Ok, MC LFR is impossible until they hotfix this shit out. Lava Spawns still have their old anti-AoE mechanic and in a 40 man PUG there's ALWAYS one idiot that never stops with the AoE, making them impossible to kill.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Outside of buildinds... what prof would you guys suggest if started from 0. Right now am getting up mining but still dont know what to pair it with. JC role seems way dimished with less sockets and the actual JC building. 2 gathering profs? Or i was thinkign engi maybe, for the gimmicky shit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Outside of buildinds... what prof would you guys suggest if started from 0. Right now am getting up mining but still dont know what to pair it with. JC role seems way dimished with less sockets and the actual JC building. 2 gathering profs? Or i was thinkign engi maybe, for the gimmicky shit.
Need a little more info from you before I make a suggestion on profs.

What kind of playstyle are you gearing towards? (PVP PVE both?)

What do you want your profs to do for you? (Make money? Provide utlility? etc.)

I'll throw a blanket on this and say mining and JC are the actual worst professions right now.