World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
ilevel of followers does indeed unlock missions that require 615+ ilevel on the follower to complete, I've got one active now.

rrr_img_83152.jpg

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone finish the daily CM today? Skyreach second boss is harder than any raid boss from last expansion... hahah. Shit was no joke, our druid healer couldnt keep up at all.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the second boss is pretty brutal. Our paladin did something like 37k hps during that fight, which is pretty crazy and we still barely managed it with 2 people alive at the end.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Skyreach CM was pretty hilarious on an all-melee comp. Such a bad set-up
biggrin.png
Still finished it though. What do you do when you have an Unholy DK and Windwalker Monk? Round shit up, AOE it down.

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah I don't think that is how it works at all.

I am about to do my first mission for a raid roll token in 30 minutes, need to wait for one of my followers to finish a mission. I think I have like a 90% success when that one is ready. I have one follower that is almost 630 ilvl but have yet to get a mission requiring ilv. They are out there right?
You need 3 followers with 615 ilvl to unlock ilvl615 missions. Same with ilvl630 and ilvl645 missions.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's gay little jumping puzzles, tightrope walks, etc. all over the damn place. Don't bet on flight coming to Draenor ever.

I can accept that I guess, even though I think it's fucking stupid to cave in to the "hurrrrr durrrr immersion!!!!!!" crowd. Like I've said before though, they really should have at least given us another tier of ground mount speed to make up for it. I wouldn't expect full flight speed or anything, but this 220% (210% for you poor hapless non-DK/PAL bastards) shit is excruciating.
Another reason why my stable is so awsome!! Cool mounts +20 pct more mount speed baby!!

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm really enjoying the garrison mini-game. About to get my 3 followers to 630 and hope for some good shit. ;p

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any opinions on status of tanks in WoD atm? I got my DK to 100 and it doesn't feel quite right. I can't put my finger on it. Dungeons seem too chaotic for the AoE style, durability when stunned drops significantly. I am leveling my pally at the moment to see how that feels as well. I don't particularly enjoy druid tanking, at least in MoP. Never played a war / monk.

I am kind of spoiled by the DK because now every class feels painful to level in comparison. The only annoying part of Pally is I lose a lot of the open world nicety type stuff like path of frost w/ falling rune whenever I feel like it. Need to pay more attention when I am not on him.

In regards to followers, didn't know you needed 3 at 615 to move forward. I had been hoarding upgrades so I didn't randomly start overflowing with those missions. Will have to analyze my purples and get a team together.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I actually got my first 615 missions show up when I only had two 615 followers. Ive been likewise holding onto upgrades until I can at least use the boost-to-615 item on each follower prior to using the +X versions.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah I'd basically rape all your mothers if I could get that talbuk mount for all the draenor mounts.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Another reason why my stable is so awsome!! Cool mounts +20 pct more mount speed baby!!
The annoying part is that instead of giving us a new rank of riding with faster speed they actually nerfed mount speed bonuses. Pre-6.0 mount speed bonuses from pal/DK, stables, etc. were multiplicative and ground speed was 240%, or 220% if you're a peasant class in a guild, but in WoD that changed and now we only get 220% and 210%.

I still want to know if the stables bonus actually stacks with other things too. On a Pale Horse doesn't stack with the guild bonus, so I don't expect it to stack with stables either. I don't know anyone with a rank 3 stables built yet though.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Got the rare Bloodhoof mount out of Nagrand today and lol @ how huge it is. I almost always have my Vykrul Drinking Horn up as well. It's so gigantic with the drinking horn that it just feels like I'm RP walking everywhere

Drek'Thar for scale.

9yCKHmc.jpg

ili_sl

shitlord
I'm also getting ilvl630 weapons and armor, for my character not followers, plus raid and rep tokens. Rep tokens give 2500rep. Rep/Raid tokens are rare missions but the ilvl630 gear missions are just normal.

If it was not for quests, you could completely skip heroics.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any opinions on status of tanks in WoD atm? I got my DK to 100 and it doesn't feel quite right. I can't put my finger on it. Dungeons seem too chaotic for the AoE style, durability when stunned drops significantly.
My only gripe is that we still have too fucking many buttons. I have 27 things bound to keys/MMO mouse for blood, compared to my balance/resto druid and huntard which have more empty actionbar slots than they do filled ones. Playing moonkin now I struggle to even fill all the buttons on my m602.

Btw, for people who are into the garrison/follower thing, especially on multiple characters, I highly recommend three addons for simplifying the management:

Master Plan - Shows detailed info about the missions so you don't have to open them up individually, then sorts them by which can be completed by your current unassigned followers.
LeFollowers - Puts a bar at the top of the follower UI that shows all the counters and how many of each one you have across all your activated followers so you can see where your army is weak.
Broker: Garrison - Assign the two things to ElvUI datatexts, or to whatever TitanPanel equivalent other UIs have and it will keep track of building mission progress across all your characters. As an added bonus, clicking the datatexts opens the garrison window, which allows you to hide that gigantic annoying ass button from the default UI without losing the functionality.

Semi-related question: is there really no reason to spend the gold/GR on upgrading profession buildings to rank 3? As far as I can tell, the only benefit is more work orders in the queue, which is pointless for now.

Malkav

French Madman
Started accruing them with only follower at 615+
Never got them before having 3 of them, and that's what all the guides I read said.

And FUCK YOU RNG. Just failed an ilvl615 4 hours missions that awarded like 150GR....And I had 91% success chance. GRAAAH.