World of Warcraft: Current Year

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm considering playing this but I can't decide on what class to play. I know I want to play either a tank or a healer. Which tank and/or healer is the most interesting to play at the moment?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think my paladin is dual crafting (blacksmithing/JC). Is this still viable with the crafting changes or am I better off getting a gathering skill?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I think my paladin is dual crafting (blacksmithing/JC). Is this still viable with the crafting changes or am I better off getting a gathering skill?
BS JC make decent 10kg items for people needing 640's JC kind of gets the dick though due to the quest that gives out a ring better than what JC'ers can make. Gathering is pretty poop this xpack.

Chris

Potato del Grande
But even the trolls on Pandaria only came there AFTER the Alliance and Horde were able to go there. The Pandaria Trolls were Zandalari from Stranglethorn. Their little bullshit island was destroyed in Cataclysm so they had no place to go and allied with the Mogu for some new digs.

But since that fell through maybe they can swing a new alliance with the Iron Horde for a sweet new jungle hideout on Draenor.
I have to put you right from 4 pages ago. Really that small island with 10 NPCs made that huge dinosaur army?

Cataclysm sank the little zandalari stranglethorn island outpost AND actualy fucking Zandalar itself, a giant island full of trolls and their multi troll tribe capital not in the game. So they sailed south because a crazy prophet said so.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
After a short ramp-up period you're much better off with no gathering skill. Skinning is the only exception, but even that is entirely covered if you have a barn.

I would also say that holy paladin is as white bread as it gets, totally free of jelly or any other spreadable material. Prot is in a pretty good place though.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
OK. Paladin it is then. Wish I could change my damn race without paying (blood elf...).

Dragoon_sl

shitlord
I'm considering playing this but I can't decide on what class to play. I know I want to play either a tank or a healer. Which tank and/or healer is the most interesting to play at the moment?
Do not play this game. It is horrendous on so many levels. A thousands books could not hold all the shittiness of WoW.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
-Where are the rep vendors for the "grind mobs" reps?
The very first quest line sending you to the "city" (which stopped being meaningful when they went full Garrison) has you meeting the innkeeper and the faction vendor area (and a random newbie, for some reason).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Do not play this game. It is horrendous on so many levels. A thousands books could not hold all the shittiness of WoW.
We get it, you don't like the game, message received. If anyone is reading this thread it is a good chance they are already playing or want to and looking for more info.