World of Warcraft: Current Year

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually just ran like 4 miles @ my gym in my place of work.

1.) Has a sick job. Check.
2.) Gets paid to browse Rerolled. Check.
2.) is Alpha as fuck. Check.

No land whale here. Just master race.
Sick, Gt, Alpha are all words winning people use imo

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thanks man. I thought for sure I must've been missing something. Guess not.

And 17k for heroics? Geez. I need a better class, hah.

Yeah, I'm doing like 8-9k in normals right now, ilevel 610. Except on one boss on the train, which I've only done once, and I was the only one throwing bombs at the adds. My DPS was like 50k. I was also the only one hopping into the cannon. Again, on my first time through, heh.

I'm going to try to get a little more gear before doing silver grounds and queuing for heroics I think (already gotten the bronze weapon and all Nagrand rares / quests).

I'm a shadow priest, and I've always felt our AOE suffers. I can multidot, but shit dies so quick from everyone else I can't really get them all going. Mind Sear always seems weak unless it starts to get like 5-6 or more mobs - and as soon as one or two of those die, my DPS drops hard while I start dotting. Now if it's long living adds, then our DPS is awesome.

The new Clarity of Power playstyle is neat. Hard memory muscle to break though. Doesn't help for AOE packs obviously. Usually I try to dot them when it's 2 or 3 mobs, firing MB whenever I can, then when it's down to 1 or 2, do the single target CoP route and skip dots.
Hello fellow shadow priest. Our AoE is trash and is not worth bothering with in heroics imo. Also 610 is plenty to do the proving grounds for healing and dps.

Vitality

HUSTLE
To be fair I FUCKING hate those motor cycles - I spend the majority of my time at the AH and there's always one asswipe on a bike there... I need to find an addon that specifically reduces bike volume..