World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Does anyone have any modern theorycrafting or math analysis on if Fury warriors should be using 2 1H weapons or 2 2H weapons? Is it situational like 2 1H gives better sustained DPS and 2 2H gives better initial DPS?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw it on a few of those i-have-no-idea-if-legal-but-sure-is-shady discount CD key sites for like $40
I'd like to just buy the physical copy if it's the same price. I don't trust those CD key sites at all.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Lol just ran Wing 1 of LFR Highmaul. Laughably easy. I don't think a single person died and we finished all three bosses (Karg/Butcher/Brack) in about 15 minutes. I think the only mechanic that actually takes a modicum of coordination is the tank swapping, but even that might be able to be ignored.

Shrug, makes sense to me -- let people see the fights in LFR then they feel less anxious to take a stab at pug normal.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Lol just ran Wing 1 of LFR Highmaul. Laughably easy. I don't think a single person died and we finished all three bosses (Karg/Butcher/Brack) in about 15 minutes. I think the only mechanic that actually takes a modicum of coordination is the tank swapping, but even that might be able to be ignored.

Shrug, makes sense to me -- let people see the fights in LFR then they feel less anxious to take a stab at pug normal.
Great! you know where my dumb ass will be this week.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah.. LFR is intended to be super casual mode now, so its virtually faceroll easy.
I'm glad though, real raiders will do it quickly to get their stones so they don't need to worry about shitty LFR players

we were in and out in ~15-20 minutes~

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might be but it won't be until around 11 pm cst.

::EDIT:: Also, last I saw 1h fury edged out 2h Fury but that was prior to the buffs, Icy Veins is usually updated pretty quick.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a newer forum like Elitist Jerks? I went there and checked it out but it seems pretty dead now.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Have any mages tried fire since the couple buffs they got yesterday? It seems like the buffs to crit they got would help quite a bit at the lower gear levels.
I know someone else mentioned before I got a chance but you may see a slight increase in a the lower end of gear where they suffer the worst. What I want to see is the higher end of the spectrum. From what I had seen from sim results the high end had frost/arcane/fire all within 1-2k of each other. Now you go and buff those other two and I wouldn't be surprised if they passed frost (one can hope cause fuck frost, my least favorite spec).

-So I didn't have a chance to look at sim results....and I just realized they were up and looked at them and all I can say is hahahahaha. Arcane king above the rest now. at 630-arcane is 2k above. At the very high atm aka 695 we are looking at arcane/fire off by 1kish and frost be 4-5k below. Thank you blizzard, thank you, I can now find new gear and say fuck multistrike, I hate that stat.

shit edit-forgot to actually answer the question being too excited. No fire is shit at 630 and below gear, easily our worst spec by a huge margin. Somewhere inbetween the 630-665 gear it passes frost and becomes 2nd best and continues from there. Fire has always suffered early but becomes retarded later. I will be arcane/fire now and just won't use fire until I get better gear (sitting at 636).

Needless

Toe Sucker
I know someone else mentioned before I got a chance but you may see a slight increase in a the lower end of gear where they suffer the worst. What I want to see is the higher end of the spectrum. From what I had seen from sim results the high end had frost/arcane/fire all within 1-2k of each other. Now you go and buff those other two and I wouldn't be surprised if they passed frost (one can hope cause fuck frost, my least favorite spec).

-So I didn't have a chance to look at sim results....and I just realized they were up and looked at them and all I can say is hahahahaha. Arcane king above the rest now. at 630-arcane is 2k above. At the very high atm aka 695 we are looking at arcane/fire off by 1kish and frost be 4-5k below. Thank you blizzard, thank you, I can now find new gear and say fuck multistrike, I hate that stat.

shit edit-forgot to actually answer the question being too excited. No fire is shit at 630 and below gear, easily our worst spec by a huge margin. Somewhere inbetween the 630-665 gear it passes frost and becomes 2nd best and continues from there. Fire has always suffered early but becomes retarded later. I will be arcane/fire now and just won't use fire until I get better gear (sitting at 636).
Interesting, good to know. I absolutely despise arcane though so that shit isn't happening haha but nice to see theres hope for fire later on~
My mage is only 620 atm but i'm still able to pull decent dps on him so far as frost.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Seeing how little dmg Krassus took from impale on normal kargath (compared to heroic), even with the stun, I bet a ret pal could heal a tank through impale on LFR or you know, use a heal pot.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Interesting, good to know. I absolutely despise arcane though so that shit isn't happening haha but nice to see theres hope for fire later on~
My mage is only 620 atm but i'm still able to pull decent dps on him so far as frost.
Ya frost will be your go to spec then. When your crit can creep higher (the reason fire mages always started slow then ended up crazy later on) then you can switch to fire. The shitty part is this will require a gear change for you since you will value multistrike in frost vs crit/mastery (which you will probably not have a lot as frost since it isn't valued as highly) in fire.