World of Warcraft: Current Year

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man you have to stream your guild with vent included, the shit you send me in tells that happens is almost unbelievable.

Also WTS Imperator kill Friday night, cost is 20k dps / 640+ ilvl
Will purchase, need to clear up to him tonight and get some early heroic kills (Butcher & Bracken imo).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
They are changing the fucking stupid requirements for meat and fish for combat pots:

We're giving a heads up on adjustments being made based on player feedback over the amount of herbs used in recipes by Alchemy and Jewelcrafting. The adjustment will increase the amount of herbs an Alchemist needs and decrease the herb costs for Jewelcrafters.

Overview of Changes:

Alchemy
Combat potion recipes no longer requires Crescent Oil and meat/fish, and will require herbs instead.
Flask recipes will use more herbs, increasing the number of herbs needed from one type of herb to two.
Jewelcrafting
Tier 1 gem recipes will require more ore and less herbs.
Tier 2 gem recipes will no longer require herbs and instead require a tier 1 gem.
In summary, these changes are not active yet. But once the change is active, Alchemists will need more herbs, and Jewelcrafting will need less.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Started leveling an alt and the first follower you get....she upgraded to epic for me and got epic mount. I can't complain

Bruman

Golden Squire
Yep. At 641 ret pally i was hitting 19-21 on butcher normal. That drops down to 16 or so on the last guy with how much of that fight finds you randomly away from the boss. That's fine though. Pally has never been a movement class.
So with the first raid tier, not even at mythic, and the gear scaling is already such that your dps doubles between fresh level 100 and first raid tier.

They're going to end up having to do a stat squish every expansion, hah.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
So with the first raid tier, not even at mythic, and the gear scaling is already such that your dps doubles between fresh level 100 and first raid tier.

they said that originally in their write up about stat squish that it wouldn't change the kind of stat inflation that the squish helped fix in new expansions. what causes the runaway stat inflation is the multiple raid tiers every expansion.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

It reminds me a bit of the vanilla -> TBC jump to be honest.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
It also doesn't help that certain classes/specs scale differently. It is what it is, leads to some fun times anyway.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Lol, these pugs.

Kicked by master looter for asking him to spell out loot rules. ("it says it right there dipshit" doesn't count and fuck being ninja looted again)

30 man raid with 4 tanks and 3 healers.

Zerg rush Drov (no you can't get double loot)

Fourth raid, still haven't pulled trash.

People who fucking form raids and then don't say a word or make any attempt to lead or pass assist to anyone else...

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm a fan of how dudes think they're good because they have over 630 ilvl but can't dodge simple ground mechanics.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So are raid lockout rules the same? I was in a pug raid last night where we killed first boss fine, then our DPS took a shit on Butcher for some reason and people bailed. I'm locked to that one correct?

Vitality

HUSTLE
So are raid lockout rules the same? I was in a pug raid last night where we killed first boss fine, then our DPS took a shit on Butcher for some reason and people bailed. I'm locked to that one correct?
I'm pretty sure it's different, you get locked out of getting loot when you down a boss but not out of doing the fights.